Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,580)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Local deputy head on "TheTeaching Crisis"

Parents like me, with children at North Harringay Primary School, have for some time been grateful to the deputy head, Tim Paramour, for hi…

Started by David Schmitz

8 Mar 18, 2016
Reply by JJ B

Has anyone had a nasty letter from Richburns?

Here is some consumers experience: They seem to operate on behalf of NPower, not sure if it is legitimate, I will confirm with NPower tomor…

Started by matthew cuthbert

7 Mar 18, 2016
Reply by Sarah

NEW 20 MPH TRAFFIC SIGNS

The labels are off and now it’s official: the speed limit in Haringey’s side roads is 20mph. There is no doubt that impacts at lower speeds…

Started by Brian

44 Mar 16, 2016
Reply by Gordon T

Every time I go through Drayton Park I think of George Martin, and what every child can be.

"Till there was you" There was love all around But I never heard it singing No, I never heard it at all Till there was you (Meredith Willso…

2 Mar 15, 2016
Reply by matthew cuthbert

How to buy weekend parking permits?

Does anyone know what magical incantation you need in order to buy weekend parking permits on the Haringey council website?  If you follow…

Started by DrWhams

8 Mar 15, 2016
Reply by DrWhams

All nighter next Thursday.

I believe there is a special number to call if there are noise problems at Ally Pally all nighter next Thursday? Chris C with licensing til…

Started by Denise

0 Mar 15, 2016

Stroud Green Rd open again?

At 3.30 pm the workmen were taking down the barriers, looks like it'll be open again soon

Started by EMC2

1 Mar 12, 2016
Reply by Gordon T

Save Wolves Community Garden Centre, Wood Green N22

As many of you are probably aware the above 3 and a half acre site is under threat of closure from Haringey Council in its present form. It…

Started by Mandy Hawting

4 Mar 11, 2016
Reply by Rod Wells

Bedsit 6: 100 year old Oak 0

Passage users will notice the absence of the amazing Oak between Mattison and Ducket. If the properties are circa 1890 or there abouts, the…

2 Mar 10, 2016
Reply by Burgoyne Bec

Green Lanes gridlock

I'm guessing that the Wightman Rd works have commenced because Green Lanes, St. Anns and even Woodlands Park Rd have ground to a halt. Avoi…

Started by

9 Mar 10, 2016
Reply by matt

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service