Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,580)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Survey on GL Air Pollution and Restaurants

Complete Our Very Quick Survey on Air Pollution An open and hopefully constructive dialogue is starting between Haringey Council, resident…

Started by Justin Guest

4 Oct 20, 2023
Reply by Mathilde Dorbe

Aircraft noise

Tonnes of flights coming over at the moment, at all hours of the day and night. I've heard vaguely that Heathrow is rejigging its flight pa…

Started by Dan77

6 Oct 13, 2023
Reply by JamesP

Extremely loud garden music : Fairfax Rd

Since late August or so, there's been regular and very loud music coming from the garden of one of the houses on the south side of Fairfax,…

Started by adamvietnam

2 Oct 13, 2023
Reply by adamvietnam

Dangerous driving on Ladder road(s), with Wightman Rd closure until Fri 27th

Many cars are driving illegally on Umfreville Rd this evening from Wightman down to Green Lanes disregarding the one-way signs.  I think Bu…

Started by Gordon T

3 Oct 13, 2023
Reply by tigha

Help stop our high street being overrun by gambling shops

A gambling shop on Green Lanes (by Stamp) is applying to extend its closing time from 11pm until 2am seven days a week. This was the same s…

Started by Amit

6 Oct 13, 2023
Reply by Michael Anderson

Steam train Sat 7th 1005 at Harringay station, first visit for 55 years by this locomotive

The weather forecast is good and it's here mid-morning not at dawn. It has a striking appearance with its copper-capped double chimney and…

Started by Gordon T

3 Oct 11, 2023
Reply by John Shulver

New River Path Wightman Road closed by Police

Anyone know what happened?

Started by Brian Ahearne

11 Oct 11, 2023
Reply by Hugh

Any idea about the loud intermittent alarm that comes from the direction of Hornsey Depot?

I live on the North end of the Ladder - close to the Mosque on Hampden Road. I've been aware for a couple of years now of the alarm that so…

Started by illyriafilms

5 Oct 11, 2023
Reply by John D

Solar panels grants please consider

Just for information. I own my property. Had solar panels fitted. I decided to downsize property. I have been asked for a number of documen…

Started by cd

1 Oct 6, 2023
Reply by Fiona E

Crouch End fountain and sculpture restored

Never thought this would be brought back to some sort of former glory , but, looking very nice and here's hoping some sort of sophisticat…

Started by tim p

3 Oct 5, 2023
Reply by tim p

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service