Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Borough-wide & from Other Local Areas (801)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

White Hart Lane Station up for Spurs Rebranding

On the day that Spurs opens its new stadium, it seems appropriate to report the following. Transport for London (TfL) has announced that Wh…

Started by HoL Site Admin

12 Apr 5, 2019
Reply by Si

Consultation on the boro’s built heritage

Haringey Council is consulting on plans for listing it’s built-heritage ... ending Monday 25 February 2019 Two things to note: 1/. ::: Cons…

Started by man-thinking

1 Feb 10, 2019
Reply by Adrian Hackney

Does anyone know a Mary who used to work for Thamesreach?

This is a very very long shot - and no direct Harringay link so apologies!  My colleague Dennis is a former rough sleeper who now does amaz…

Started by Betty Careless

3 Jan 25, 2019
Reply by Katy Porter

WG shopping experience .... feel good?

. The experience is about as pleasant as uploading images to Harringay Online! (maybe Hugh will correct the wayward ones) ... :) No…

Started by matt

9 Jan 12, 2019
Reply by matt

Reservoir in Autumn

No Description

Started by

3 Nov 3, 2018
Reply by tigha

Bruce's G2-Listed Loo

The grade 2 listed toilet on philip lane nobody knows what to do with it.  Some work is about to be done on the outside. I firm I used to w…

Started by Keats Pereira

8 Oct 30, 2018
Reply by Keats Pereira

First purchaser at spurs

I made a bit of history earlier. Spurs opened their new spurs shop this morning and I was the FIRST to buy something.   Was advised not to…

Started by Keats Pereira

3 Oct 23, 2018
Reply by Keats Pereira

DIEall. sorry. DIEsel on farm.

MP Tammy.  Help us please before the "man dem" fully realize whats going on on the B W Farm estate. They are abusing us.  I feel for those…

Started by Keats Pereira

6 Oct 10, 2018
Reply by Keats Pereira

Diesel fumes on broad water farm

On the farm as you may know the heating systems are being replaced. Temporary systems are/have been put in powered by DIESEL. Cant open my…

Started by Keats Pereira

10 Oct 10, 2018
Reply by Tammy Palmer

White hart lane, tottenham

Coming out of white hart lane station heading towards the high road is a much more pleasant experience now. The slab work is "tight" that w…

Started by Keats Pereira

4 Oct 5, 2018
Reply by Keats Pereira

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service