Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Borough-wide & from Other Local Areas (796)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ceremony to mark the Tottenham Air Raid Shelter tragedy in 1940

A ceremony to mark the deaths of up to 90 Tottenham civilians who died when their air raid shelter took a direct hit from German bombers du…

Started by Liz

0 Sep 13, 2010

Spending review: How resilient is your area?

Do you agree with the analysis in this BBC story about Haringey and the likely effect of the coming spending cuts? http://www.bbc.co.uk/new

Started by Inkjetpack

1 Sep 9, 2010
Reply by John McMullan

Wood Green parking shop (& charging for parking in Haringey)

Am I alone in dreading a visit to the parking shop in Wood Green. It's easier (and pleasanter) to borrow money from a bank than buy a permi…

Started by Al

52 Sep 7, 2010
Reply by Omotn

Finsbury Park Online

The post about Tottenham Online gives me my cue; this is something I am involved with:- " Finsbury Park Online - a community "blog" for Fi…

Started by David Barry

7 Sep 7, 2010
Reply by Hugh

Haringey whistleblower loses victimisation claim

A whistle-blower who warned the government that child protection measures were not being followed in Haringey LBC six months before the dea…

Started by Hugh

12 Aug 30, 2010
Reply by Narendra Makanji

Tottenham Hotspur are better off either sharing with Arsenal, or moving to Stratford

As the continuing goings-on over the proposed new Spurs stadium take shape, I wonder whether the club really wants to stay at White Hart La…

Started by Neville Collins

14 Aug 21, 2010
Reply by Antoinette

Traffic Disruption On The North Circular

Traffic on the Haringey connected section of the north circular A406 will be disrupted over the next six months as TfL carry out road impro…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Aug 18, 2010

Today's betting shop protest attracting scores of signatures ...

THE protest this afternoon against the possible Paddy Power betting shop is attracting scores of signatures from passers-by. Yet another be…

Started by Clive Carter

10 Aug 17, 2010
Reply by Clive Carter

Haringey borders hosts tent city for workers driven under canvas by London property prices

"It is a mystery to many how ordinary people can afford to live in the UK's capital.", says a story in The Guardian this morning. "Consiste…

Started by Hugh

0 Aug 16, 2010

Metropolitan Police Commissioner Sir Paul Stephenson makes an arresting visit

Who's arresting who? Metropolitan Police Commissioner Sir Paul Stephenson (left) with Borough Commander Dave Grant Metropolitan Police Co…

Started by Hugh

1 Aug 13, 2010

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service