Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Borough-wide & from Other Local Areas (796)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

PHOTOS OF AFTERMATH OF RIOTS

For anyone interested I have posted on fb photos i took Wednesday in Tottenham and Enfiled showing the aftermath of the riots. Uploading th…

Started by Lesley Ramm

3 Aug 12, 2011
Reply by matt

Radio 4 descends on Tottenham

The Today Programme reports(ed) live from Tottenham High Rd this morning (6am - 9am).   Interesting and touching interviews with local pe…

Started by matt

2 Aug 12, 2011
Reply by matt

Some good news!

The council parks department has opened up the paddling pool in Bruce Castle Park!   I popped in one lunchtime last week and was heartened…

Started by Paulie

2 Aug 12, 2011
Reply by Julie - WPRNW

Updates on info related to recent trouble in Tottenham (Not Donations)

This thread is set up for bits of info people have coming in related to to the recent Tottenham troubles.   This thread is NOT for donation…

Started by HoL Site Admin

5 Aug 11, 2011
Reply by Lesley Ramm

Rioting - what can we agree on

This week’s riots have been shocking but not surprising. Along with all the shops along Barking Road we shut our main office early yesterda…

Started by Hugh

1 Aug 11, 2011
Reply by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

31 year old primary school worker pleads guilty to Croydon looting

What's the excuse here I wonder? "The trees told me to do it"?? "peer pressure"? http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8693162/Londo

Started by Anette

24 Aug 11, 2011
Reply by HoL Site Admin

Refuse vehicles destroyed in Tuesday night N17 fire

Fire crews tackle the blaze (image Sevgi Kaymak) Firefighters were called to Veolia’s depot in Tottenham, North London, just after midnigh…

Started by Hugh

0 Aug 11, 2011

TOTTENHAM JOBCENTREPLUS OFFICE / BENEFIT ISSUES

Have heard this morning that the Tottenham JCP office was extensively damaged by fire / vandalism (not mentioned in any news). As a result…

Started by Lesley Ramm

5 Aug 11, 2011
Reply by David Schmitz

Fire on Lawrence road tonight (Weds 10th)

one of the clothing warehouses was on fire - has been put out now.   anyone know any more?   warren

Started by warren miller

4 Aug 10, 2011

showing of peaceful solidarity

Wondering if there is something that those interested in peace, respect and pride of community can do to demonstrate solidarity? Was thinki…

Started by Julie - WPRNW

4 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by Julie - WPRNW

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service