Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Borough-wide & from Other Local Areas (796)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Jamboree Play Hut to be closed 30th September

My last moan on the issue - Jamboree Play Hut's closure has now been officially announced via a rather brief letter - definitely closing…

Started by JD

1 Sep 21, 2011

Where are the Ally Pally dog bins?

I noticed on the wekend all the red dog bins are gone from Ally Pally. Is thius the same in all our parks?

Started by Adrian (From the land of OZ)

2 Sep 13, 2011
Reply by John McMullan

Residents catch fly tipper filling bins with waste

Estate residents caught a fly tipper in the act and helped convict him of illegally dumping waste into domestic bins on their council estat…

Started by Hugh

2 Sep 12, 2011
Reply by StephenBln

Free school in Haringey

Apparently, there is a new free school called Eden opening in Haringey. Does anyone know anything about it? I couldn't find anything on the…

Started by

113 Sep 12, 2011
Reply by Billy Hole

Council to sue gardener for growing flowers

The Journal is reporting this morning that a disabled pensioner is being taken to court in a long running row over a garden he has spent…

Started by Hugh

27 Sep 11, 2011
Reply by Clive Carter

Ally Pally: Television at 75

This 2nd November, 2011, will be the 75th anniversary of television at Alexandra Palace Courtesy of Clive Carter (thank you Clive) I am …

Started by Hugh

10 Sep 9, 2011
Reply by John D

Friend of Parks petition to trigger full council debate on parks cuts

Following hard work by Dave Morris (Friends of Haringey Parks) and no doubt a cast of many more, the 'No cuts to Haringey Parks' petition h…

Started by Hugh

13 Sep 8, 2011
Reply by Alan Stanton

Platinum for Christopher Freeman of Crouch End Bakery Dunns!

Congratulations to Christopher Freeman at Dunn's Bakery for winning the Life Time Achievement Award at the the Baker of The Year awards l…

Started by Hugh

0 Sep 8, 2011

Haringey looter pics issued by Met

Tagged Haringey:   Tagged Hornsey:   Tagged Tottenham:   All Operation Withern images on Flickr    

Started by Hugh

64 Sep 8, 2011
Reply by StephenBln

Dunn's Crouch End up for Baker of the Year award

Oh goody-goody. My favourite baker (present Ruches excepted, of course) is up for the Baker of the Year Award. GO DUNN'S - as good today…

Started by Hugh

1 Sep 6, 2011
Reply by Mary Hogan

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service