Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Borough-wide & from Other Local Areas (796)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

If there was a Councillor of the Year award...?

Not sure if there is/isnt... I just want to gage what qualities people like about the Councillors we have. (Alan you cant vote yea Ha ha x)…

Started by Seema Chandwani

20 Jan 19, 2012
Reply by Clive Carter

Tottenham Free School?

With all the brouhaha about Downhills Primary over the last few weeks did anyone else see this? I got a flyer through the door too about a…

Started by Billy Hole

16 Jan 17, 2012
Reply by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

WIN £5000 from the Mall in Wood Green for your local club

Can you help identify a local school football team, karate group or perhaps a dance class that could become The Mall Wood Green's Local Cha…

Started by Liz

0 Jan 16, 2012

URGENT: FOOD STANDARDS AGENCY ALERT: DROP VODKA

The following briefing notes have been sent to and distributed by Cllr Nilgun Canver. I am publishing them on this site becase of their obv…

Started by David Schmitz

0 Dec 30, 2011

Plans for dogs to be banned from playgrounds and forced to wear leads

I wonder how easy this will be to enforce?  Plans are underway to ban dogs from playgrounds and force owners to keep them on leads in stree…

Started by Protheroe O'Shea

14 Dec 30, 2011
Reply by Protheroe O'Shea

Friends of Parkland Walk Newsletter

Newsletter from earlier today: Youngsters were out in force on Mitzvah Day Season's greetings from the Friends of Parkland Walk. It's bee…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Dec 28, 2011

Haringey Council Tree Maintenance programme Winter Works 2011-212

The Programme for Winter tree maintenance is attached as a PDF below From the Council website: Tree Maintenance Programme The Council has a…

0 Dec 20, 2011

Lammy interview re his book

Shown on HuffPo UK. The comments below it are putrid but sometimes we need to read these to remind ourselves how very dangerous life outsi…

Started by pamish

0 Dec 14, 2011

Mary Neuner Road

apologies if this has already been mentioned, though I couldn't see it from searching, but I just noticed Mary Neuner Road is now on Google…

Started by aidan

0 Dec 12, 2011

Urban Harvest in 2012

From the folks at Urban Harvest:   Urban Harvest Calendar for 2012 Regular activity on 3rd Sat of the month, with a couple of extra dates.…

0 Dec 12, 2011

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service