Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Borough-wide & from Other Local Areas (796)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New rail line mooted for Ally Pally and Wood Green

It appears that behind the scenes, the men in grey suits have been cooking up a plan that might (MIGHT) bring a new rail line linking Ally…

Started by Hugh

7 Aug 7, 2012
Reply by Christopher Fowler

Claire Kober spotted doing a bit of PR with the press at the Carpet Right site but no sign of any of the local Tottenham ward councillors

She must have forgotten to send them an invitation. Having spotted this little gathering from my bedroom window I invited myself onto the s…

Started by VIX

30 Aug 5, 2012
Reply by John McMullan

Small triumph with Service Charges

Anyone who pays services charges towards the home they live in, I've just confirmed a refund of some of those charges which is now going to…

Started by Taz Gray

1 Aug 4, 2012

October Art Fair in Angel 2012 (now in its 9th year!)

06-28 October 2012 www.candidarts.com Hi there, I am helping organise the Islington Contemporary Art & Design Fair for Candid Arts Tru…

Started by Taz Gray

0 Aug 3, 2012

Rolls Royce Showroom in Tottenham

(Dont laugh at me!!) When I was a child, I remember a Rolls Royce showroom in Tottenham. It was on the junction of Lordship Lane & Down…

Started by Seema Chandwani

7 Jul 27, 2012
Reply by Seema Chandwani

N15 hits the spot.

"It is London, not Britain, that can boast of being the most plural and various spot on the planet (indeed, narrowing it down, Travers says…

Started by pamish

1 Jul 27, 2012
Reply by John D

Tottenham Torch Prince Charles & Camilla (Pics)

Hi all Yes - Im a plonker for forgetting my camera even though I knew he was coming, please dont remind me as Im kicking myself hard enough…

Started by Seema Chandwani

3 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

SAVE WARDS CORNER ~ ALTERNATIVE PLANS - MEETING TONIGHT ! 7:00pm Thursday 26 July

~* RESTORATION FORWARDS! *~ The Wards Corner Committee have proposed and submitted an alternative plan to that of Graingers which has the…

Started by byl999

0 Jul 26, 2012

Olympic Torch bearers through Haringey

As I have just had the pleasure to watch the Olympic torch pass along Lordship Lane at the corner of Somerset Close I thought that I'd shar…

Started by Raymond

5 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Michael Anderson

Jemca in Seven Sisters

I noticed a week or so ago that the Toyota dealership on Seven Sisters Road had finally upped sticks - there had been talk of this locally…

Started by Abi

16 Jul 25, 2012

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service