Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Borough-wide & from Other Local Areas (796)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tottenham green

Is it just me or has Tottenham Green been dug up, left for 6 months and then been put back together again to its original state? Is it a pu…

Started by Sharon

12 May 19, 2014
Reply by Chris Setz

Cuts in Haringey services put vulnerable adults at risk

A report by members of the Haringey Learning Disabilities Partnership Board reveals the impact of cuts in funding to the local services th…

Started by Claudia Sanchez

2 May 16, 2014
Reply by Saddic

Treasure Trove in Old Shopfittings Store on Holloway Road

I had two good discoveries walking home for Highbury along the Holloway Road. The first was a Korean/Japanese food delivery joint. The seco…

Started by Hugh

3 May 16, 2014
Reply by pamish

Cyril Smith - Lynne Featherstone's Reply

Last week I put up a post concerning Cyril Smith and my local MP, Ms Featherstone. The post attracted the attention of a couple of not-quit…

Started by Steve Wilkins

3 May 10, 2014
Reply by John D

Farewell to the Tottenham Gyratory

As I see it the opening of Broad Lane to two-way traffic on Sunday marked the end of the Tottenham Gyratory. I don't claim to be a great au…

Started by john higson

19 May 9, 2014

Antwerp Arms - Scheme to save pub reaches 'critical' stage

http://www.haringey-today.co.uk/news.cfm?id=13827&headline=Scheme Scheme to save pub reaches 'critical' stage Thursday, 24 April 2014…

Started by PAM

5 May 4, 2014
Reply by PAM

Come and join the latest Haringey Cash Mob in Bowes Park on May 10th

Over the last few months a group of residents in Bowes Park - have been planning ways to make our neighbourhood even better. Now in the fir…

Started by Richard McKeever

0 May 2, 2014

Let's hear it for Local Distinctiveness in Seven Sisters

I'm big on local distinctiveness, me. I'm big on it for Harringay and I'm big on it for any neighbourhood that takes the trouble to get its…

Started by Hugh

9 May 1, 2014
Reply by Hugh

Sunday Mirror - West Green Road - the epicentre of child obesity?!

I just wondered if anyone else had seen the two page article in the Sunday Mirror yesterday which focused on West Green Road as having an a…

Started by Kumari

14 Apr 30, 2014
Reply by Kumari

Management Guru Charles Handy Seeking Tottenham Dozen

Globally renowned management guru Charles Handy is working with Tottenham local Faith Williamson on a project to showcase up-and-coming bus…

Started by Hugh

0 Apr 30, 2014

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service