Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Ask a Question / Advice Sought (1,603)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Does anyone know a Rose Bernie?

I keep getting post for this lady, not always with a return address so would be good to get her mail to her.  Does anyone know if she lives…

Started by Karen Alexander

8 Sep 3, 2012
Reply by Karen Alexander

ICT Support

wondering if anyone has run a focus group for general ICT support around the Harringay before?

Started by Bulent Ozlem

1 Aug 27, 2012
Reply by Hugh

Advice on scaffolding next door

The owner of the house next door wants to put up scaffolding to fix his roof, which will need to extend over my house, as the building is t…

Started by Maddy

3 Aug 25, 2012
Reply by Antoinette

Kitchen work tops - offcuts

Hello Does anyone know where sells offcuts of kitchen work tops? many thanks Sally

Started by Salsa

2 Aug 18, 2012
Reply by Salsa

Area of a house

Does anyone know off the top of their heads what the average/approximate area of the ground floor of a typical Harringay three-bed house is…

Started by Maddy

4 Aug 17, 2012

Trying to Trace Former Chesterfield Gardens Residents

I'm wondering if anyone can provide me with information on the fate of some former residents of 57 Chesterfield Gardens. I've been research…

Started by Peter

5 Aug 9, 2012
Reply by Peter

Cellars

Having recently moved to the ladders we are now the owners of a cellar. The current condition is very poor, and very damp. Although we dont…

Started by Oliver

5 Aug 5, 2012
Reply by Michael Anderson

Local childrens nurseries

Hello, We are currently looking for local nurseries for our son who will be one when he goes....any recommendations????? We live on Fairfax…

Started by woody

34 Aug 4, 2012
Reply by Antoinette

Wanted: Advice on home renovations

We have a shower room down stairs (as well as a family bathroom up stairs ) with a toilet, sink and  shower, we would like to remove the sh…

Started by Harringay

4 Aug 1, 2012
Reply by Steve Hatch

Original Plans/Design/Pattern Books wanted for Houses on Rutland Gardens

Hi, Just wondering if anyone has access to, or could suggest where I could could get access to the original plans or pattern books for the…

Started by Gordon Curtis

7 Jul 24, 2012
Reply by Paul W Kelly

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service