Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Ask a Question / Advice Sought (1,608)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Effingham and Fairfax Rd

There have been and currently are a number of houses for sale on Effingham and Fairfax rd. Does anyone know if there is a reason for this?

Started by Jane Tommey

6 Jul 3, 2013
Reply by ant

Post a picture of your French doors

We are replacing our PVCu French doors in the lounge with new timber ones but we're having trouble deciding on the design (google isn't par…

Started by Nick G-T

7 Jul 2, 2013
Reply by Hugh

Keeping chickens

Is there anyone out there locally keeping chickens? I'm interested in having a go, but a complete novice and could use some tips. Cheers Ra…

Started by rachel

15 Jun 26, 2013
Reply by rachel

Ideas wanted for practising English locally and meeting people in August.

Hi everyone, We have a Spanish visitor for two weeks at the beginning of August who would like to practice speaking English. They would be…

Started by Liza

2 Jun 21, 2013
Reply by Con

slugs

How can I get rid of slugs? They're eating my strawberries. Very frustrating. :(

Started by vevika

16 Jun 17, 2013

having a car forcefully towed car from unadopted land - what's the law?

Allegedly, someone who claims ownership of a parcel of land at the end of our street, has threatened to call up a mate of his with a tow tr…

Started by Neil

13 Jun 15, 2013
Reply by Alan Stanton

Enamel bath repair - advice/suggestions please

We have recently moved house and the landlord of the previous place is trying to sting us an extortionate amount for some fairly superficia…

Started by cara howard

4 Jun 15, 2013

Nightingale Hall

Has anyone got any pictures or info on Nightingale Hall which was a key wood green landmark in 1786 ?

Started by Hugo

3 Jun 13, 2013
Reply by Hugo

bumblebee nest

Hi, We are getting some work done on our loft and the builders have found a bumblebee nest. We are currently having the nest safely removed…

Started by Scott

4 Jun 13, 2013
Reply by Scott

nursery school recommendations for N4

I have been told that every child is entitled to 15 free hours of nursery provision from age 3. With this in mind, could anyone recommend a…

Started by Mrs Baylis

4 Jun 7, 2013
Reply by Mrs Baylis

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service