Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Ask a Question / Advice Sought (1,616)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Space to rent in Green Lanes/Turnpike Lane/Wood Green

Hello all! I run a local not for profit social enterprise called the North London Sling Library, basically like a book library, but with sl…

Started by Kate

2 Apr 8, 2014
Reply by Kate

What is the 'Chocolate Factory'?

Someone at work mentioned it me, what is it and what does it do? Their website said it was a production house?? But there's a restaurant to…

Started by Samantha Johnson

15 Apr 7, 2014
Reply by Tilly

Disposing Of Brick Rubble

Part of my wall fell down in the last strom I need to get the bricks removed I was told by veoli, they dont collect- I wondered if anyone k…

Started by tigha

4 Apr 6, 2014
Reply by tigha

Leasehold agreements

Hello everyone, Does anyone have any advice on which is the best governing body that might regulate or govern leaseholders?  I am a leaseh…

Started by Sam Craft

6 Apr 4, 2014
Reply by James R Grinter

How do I make a post that I am looking for a garden flat to rent

Hi everyone I'm not sure how to post that I am looking for a 1 bed garden flat for me and my lovely dog ?????

Started by debbie key

3 Apr 2, 2014
Reply by debbie key

Does anyone have a Travelscoot (disability scooter) that I can take peek at?

Has anyone got a Travelscoot disability scooter I could take a peek at? I am trying to decide between the Travelscoot and the Luggie but re…

Started by Emily Wood

3 Mar 30, 2014
Reply by Emily Wood

Help! Beekeeper needed asap

I seem to have a bit of a bee problem. We've had 7 bees in the same room in the past two weeks and they are appearing with more frequency a…

Started by Selina

1 Mar 30, 2014
Reply by matt

Anyone know Adam Friedlander?

I found an item belonging to Adam Friedlander on Duckett Road tonight. If anyone knows him can they pm me?

Started by Miss Richards

2 Mar 28, 2014

Old Barbie Dolls Needed.

Hi Hollers, my Daughter is doing a project for her Art GCSE and needs some old or unwanted Barbie Dolls, preferably with long hair. She thr…

Started by Sharon

2 Mar 25, 2014
Reply by Sharon

Film makers on the Ladder

New London Live TV station is looking for films and stories about your area. I think the Ladder has a fascinating story to tell, but I, unf…

Started by Gill

0 Mar 24, 2014

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service