Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Ask a Question / Advice Sought (1,589)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Throwing away electrical items

Hi Does anyone know where you can dispose of old electrical items like old phones. I don't want to have to go all the way to the dump. Sain…

Started by KP

9 Jan 18, 2014
Reply by KP

Building Insurance for a half house

Hi. We own a half house and our building insurance is up for renewal. Both sides purchased in the last year so we have been using an insura…

Started by Natalie K

5 Jan 17, 2014
Reply by Alyson

Parking on High Street Hornsey

Hi, I've just received a PCN for parking illegally in the bays outside the Tesco on Hornsey High St. I was parked there for about 4mins at…

Started by Daniel Farnworth

15 Jan 17, 2014
Reply by doug

Childminders northern end of ladders?

Does anybody know of / recommend childminders on the north end of the ladder?  I am looking for my daughter who will be 1 when I return to…

Started by Kathy Smethurst

5 Jan 10, 2014
Reply by Imogen T

Deeds to house

I've been sorting out paperwork this Christmas and realised that I don't seem to have the deeds to my house. I have seen them at some stage…

Started by Maddy

14 Jan 10, 2014
Reply by John D

North Harringay primary school - recommendations/advice

Hello HoLinners, I would like to know if anyone has their kid in reception at north Harringay and if you would recommend it. My son will be…

Started by Emilie

22 Jan 10, 2014

Any Use for Old Pens Beyond Landfill?

Having filled various containers with old pens with the idea that they might one day be useful, the time has finally come for the bulk of t…

Started by Hugh

4 Jan 9, 2014
Reply by JB

Can anyone recommend a good Surgery please?

Hi there,  We have recently moved to the area (on the ladder) and i was told about this forum from a friend and how helpful it is!  I am lo…

Started by simon

7 Jan 6, 2014
Reply by simon

Did anyone know the Woodhouses in Chesterfield Gardens?

As part of my continuing research into the history of my house in Chesterfield Gardens, I'm trying to find out what happened to Valerie and…

Started by Peter

0 Jan 3, 2014

Where to get scaffold boards

Does any body know a local supplier of old scaffold boards for reasonable price that can be delivered?

Started by hilary adams

1 Dec 22, 2013
Reply by HoL Site Admin

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service