Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Ask a Question / Advice Sought (1,599)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What is the 'Chocolate Factory'?

Someone at work mentioned it me, what is it and what does it do? Their website said it was a production house?? But there's a restaurant to…

Started by Samantha Johnson

15 Apr 7, 2014
Reply by Tilly

Disposing Of Brick Rubble

Part of my wall fell down in the last strom I need to get the bricks removed I was told by veoli, they dont collect- I wondered if anyone k…

Started by tigha

4 Apr 6, 2014
Reply by tigha

Leasehold agreements

Hello everyone, Does anyone have any advice on which is the best governing body that might regulate or govern leaseholders?  I am a leaseh…

Started by Sam Craft

6 Apr 4, 2014
Reply by James R Grinter

How do I make a post that I am looking for a garden flat to rent

Hi everyone I'm not sure how to post that I am looking for a 1 bed garden flat for me and my lovely dog ?????

Started by debbie key

3 Apr 2, 2014
Reply by debbie key

Does anyone have a Travelscoot (disability scooter) that I can take peek at?

Has anyone got a Travelscoot disability scooter I could take a peek at? I am trying to decide between the Travelscoot and the Luggie but re…

Started by Emily Wood

3 Mar 30, 2014
Reply by Emily Wood

Help! Beekeeper needed asap

I seem to have a bit of a bee problem. We've had 7 bees in the same room in the past two weeks and they are appearing with more frequency a…

Started by Selina

1 Mar 30, 2014
Reply by matt

Anyone know Adam Friedlander?

I found an item belonging to Adam Friedlander on Duckett Road tonight. If anyone knows him can they pm me?

Started by Miss Richards

2 Mar 28, 2014

Old Barbie Dolls Needed.

Hi Hollers, my Daughter is doing a project for her Art GCSE and needs some old or unwanted Barbie Dolls, preferably with long hair. She thr…

Started by Sharon

2 Mar 25, 2014
Reply by Sharon

Film makers on the Ladder

New London Live TV station is looking for films and stories about your area. I think the Ladder has a fascinating story to tell, but I, unf…

Started by Gill

0 Mar 24, 2014

Creating outside space in a first floor flat - any ideas?

I think I'm wanting to do the impossible, but would like to create some kind of outside space by extending my first floor kitchen into a mi…

Started by Rachel

16 Mar 21, 2014
Reply by Rachel

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service