Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Ask a Question / Advice Sought (1,598)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

SPANISH SPEAKING LESSONS AND GROUPS

Does any one have any idea where beginners can meet to get Spanish Speaking skills, attend Latino meetings and where there are Latin Americ…

Started by Shez Shez

53 Jan 23, 2016
Reply by Alyson

Thinking of moving to Pelham Road area in Wood Green

Hi all, I am thinking of moving to the Pelham Road area of Wood Green and was wondering if it is a nice safe area to choose. Any help woul…

Started by Steven browne

5 Jan 22, 2016
Reply by SarahC

Ford Focus KK04 YUA

Does anybody recognise this car? It has a Green Lanes (B) CPZ permit and has been parked outside my house in Higham Rd N17 for at least a w…

Started by Kieran Cullen

0 Jan 21, 2016

Flooded basement

Hi all, Fairly urgent problem with our sudden and sporadically flooding basement. Does anyone have a wet/dry vacuum that we could possibly…

Started by Max

6 Jan 15, 2016
Reply by JD

Draught proofing

Hi, Looking for someone who can draught proof a couple of sash windows.  Thanks in advance.

Started by BibaLiba

3 Jan 15, 2016
Reply by warren miller

Aaarrgh! Windows 10 has hidden my printer settings!

Please does anyone know how to open that window that let you view what's printing and whether it's stalled?  It's nowhere to be found on th…

Started by Marian Leatherby

2 Jan 14, 2016
Reply by Marian Leatherby

Hook Kennels Northaw.

Hi All, can anyone help me, I have a couple of questions: What year did Brigadier Critchly leave the kennels? Who took over in charge after…

Started by Tom

0 Jan 10, 2016

Volleyball in Finsbury Park

Now the new volleyball courts are ready does anyone know when any groups or teams are using them and welcome new players?

Started by Peter Chalk

2 Jan 8, 2016
Reply by Clive Carter

Can anyone shed any light on this plate?

So this plate was found in my grandmothers house when she purchased her property almost 50 years ago! It's really nice and interesting, the…

Started by Peter

5 Jan 6, 2016
Reply by Peter

Christmas tree disposal

I fear I may well have asked this last year. but does anyone know if the rubbish folk take Xmas trees? Or what the best way of disposing of…

Started by Hugh D

8 Jan 2, 2016
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service