Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Accommodation Offered/Wanted (722)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Room wanted in Harringay asap.

30 year old house-trained male chef is looking for a room to rent in Harringay. Flat-share or bedsit considered. Friendly, hard-working and…

Started by Louise Nazeraj

0 Aug 2, 2011

Friendly vegetarian wanted for fantastic value food-sharing house.

Person wanted to share with 4 others (2 girls and 2 guys) in beautifulvegetarian and gay friendly house.Occassional meals, interests and co…

Started by Michael Cosgrove

2 Aug 1, 2011
Reply by Michael Cosgrove

Wanted - weekday accomodation

Hello, I'm an ex-resident of Harringay now living in Ireland.  I'm currently working in London and looking to rent a room for Mon, Tue and…

Started by Moroney

0 Jun 29, 2011

room needed to rent Monday to Thursday

Hi folks I know someone looking to rent a room for Monday to Thursday from the beginning of July for 6 weeks. She goes off to work early an…

Started by h4k

0 Jun 8, 2011

Dog-Friendly Studio or Share Needed

Per Hugh's suggestion of posting this here...   I don't live in Harringay presently but am due to start a job nearby quite soon and am seek…

Started by Liz Black

9 May 10, 2011

Would you like some extra mortgage/rent contributions? Seeking a holiday rental in Harringay

My brother and his wife are coming over from Australia with their baby to visit Empyrean_Spouse & I, for the first time in ten years, a…

Started by empyrean_aisles

2 Apr 12, 2011

Room, Available from mid-April - mid October Greenlanes

Room available mid April - mid October Grenlanes area I am looking for someone to sublet my room (two rooms actually because there is a kit…

Started by John SALSA Harris

4 Apr 4, 2011
Reply by John SALSA Harris

TO LET: N4

Hi,   I have a very good quality property for rent from April 1.  I am interested to hear from people off Harringayonline who would like a…

Started by TTTH

2 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by TTTH

Looking for room in Harringay Ladder

Hi I am looking for a (decent size) room in friendly and nice flat share ideally in Harringay Ladder. Does anyone have any leads, please l…

Started by kayser soze

2 Feb 24, 2011
Reply by kayser soze

Garage needed

Hello all Any suggestions on the best way to find a garage to rent (or even buy!) in Harringay (N4, N15, N8)?  Nearest I've found so far is…

Started by RussellV

7 Feb 8, 2011

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service