Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Accommodation Offered/Wanted (723)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Room available in Stroud Green - 2nd February

We have a room available to rent in our two bedroom, groundfloor Victorian conversion. Ten minutes' walk to Finsbury Park station, you'll b…

Started by LMC

2 Jan 18, 2013
Reply by Lauren

Beautiful 3bed flat, £380pw

Beautiful 3-bed 1st floor flat, part-furnished with kitchen-diner available end Feb/ beginning Mar. The flat is on two-levels (the smaller…

Started by Geraldine B

0 Jan 17, 2013

Professional female seeking a room for 1st feb

Hi I am seeking a room to rent in a nice friendly flat/house in the area with good fast broadband. I need to move in on 1st february for a…

Started by Lu

3 Jan 13, 2013

2 Bedroom Flat available in Crouch Hill

Hi, A friend is renting a 2 bedroom flat for £365 per week. Please contact her directly via emil below. Nestled between Crouch End and Fi…

Started by Steve

2 Jan 11, 2013
Reply by Steve

Three bedroom house wanted in Harringay

Hi there, Our family is looking for a three bedroom (or more) house with a garden in the ladder or Hermitage Road area to buy. Please conta…

Started by Emilie

7 Jan 3, 2013
Reply by Emilie

2 or 3 Bedroom Flat Wanted

Hello. My flatmate and I are looking for a 2 or 3 bedroom flat to rent on or around the ladder. We have lived here for the last five years…

Started by richwool

2 Dec 31, 2012
Reply by richwool

Double room available on the ladder!

A double room is available from the 1st of January (there is some flexibility to move in a little earlier). It's on the Sydney road so onl…

Started by Milda Rami

0 Dec 13, 2012

seeking female housemate / lodger

I have a room to rent in my ground floor flat in Tottenham, N17, £400.00pcm includes bills and council tax. This might go up a bit if you w…

Started by Claudia Clare

3 Dec 12, 2012
Reply by byl999

short term let wanted

Hi, I am new to 'posting' so please bear with me! My partner and I have just moved to London and are staying with friends whilst looking to…

Started by Sue Bowles

0 Dec 7, 2012

Wanted: House Sit In March

A friend and her daughter are looking for a house/flat-sit from March 1, ideally for three months but they are willing to consider a shorte…

Started by Cml

0 Dec 5, 2012

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service