Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Accommodation Offered/Wanted (723)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Room wanted asap!

Hi all, I'm looking for a room for a lady who needs to leave her house asap. Believe me when I say that her situation is urgent. Please P…

Started by Jessica

1 Mar 29, 2013
Reply by Jessica

Room Wanted for Pensioner

One of the residents of my former house needs to find a new room or studio in the area by the first week of April. If anyone knows of one g…

Started by L F T Snowflake

0 Mar 29, 2013

Short term rent

We are about to move to a new house on the ladder that needs a fair bit of work. We have two young children and don't think we will be able…

Started by Guy Holden

3 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by Guy Holden

Looking for short term let for 3 months from beg April, £900 per month all inclusive

Hi there, I'm trying to help a friend of mine and her sister find a small studio flat in the area and wondered if anyone on Harringay Onlin…

Started by Taz Gray

0 Mar 2, 2013

short term accommodation needed

Hi, We're about to do some work on our house and will need a place to rent for up to 4 weeks. A room, a studio or a one/ two bedroom would…

Started by B

6 Feb 14, 2013
Reply by B

Single Room Wanted

A very nice young Hungarian woman who attends my English classes in the Gospel Centre and works in Friern Barnet is looking for a cheap sin…

Started by John D

0 Feb 11, 2013

Room for rent on Effingham Road

Lovely bright  double room  overlooking the garden.  Available now for one person. Share large house with 2 others, friendly and easy going…

Started by bamako

0 Jan 25, 2013

do you need a housesitter end July/early August

as erstwhile Harrringay residents we are looking for somewhere in our old stomping ground to base ourselves for around 2 weeks over the sum…

Started by UmPixie

1 Jan 21, 2013
Reply by Audreyp

Female looking to rent a room from 1st February

Hello I am a professional woman looking for a room to rent from 1st February in a nice friendly flat/house in the area with good fast broad…

Started by Lu

2 Jan 19, 2013

STORAGE SPACE: WANTED

I'm looking for clean, reasonably priced storage space for my furniture. Please get in touch if you have a garage/lock-up/studio space or w…

Started by Clive Kelly

0 Jan 18, 2013

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service