Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Accommodation Offered/Wanted (723)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sunny room in Seven Sisters, Avail 1st July

Sunny double room, near Seven Sisters tube, for single person in house share with two other tenants. Avail 1st July. would suit quiet profe…

Started by Candy

5 Jun 10, 2014
Reply by Candy

That spoilt that then

Post removed

Started by Simon

2 Jun 6, 2014
Reply by Hugh

Urgent - room available to rent in centre of Crouch End from June 1

Due to a last-minute drop-out, a room has become available again slap bang in the middle of Crouch End - it is available for rental from Ju…

Started by Roland Hughes

2 Jun 2, 2014
Reply by Claire Bower

Seeking room to rent

Our cleaner, Elena Petrova, is looking for a room to rent in the neighbourhood. She's really lovely, very decent and reliable and I'm sure…

Started by Hugo Read

0 May 15, 2014

Moving to Haringey

I'm trying very hard to buy myself a nice little flat in Haringey - ideally somewhere around the Bruce Grove area – but its proving a hell…

Started by Martin

29 May 12, 2014
Reply by JJ B

To Rent - Warwick Gardens N4 Terraced House

Available to rent: Beautiful family home. Four bedrooms, converted loft, open plan living, west facing terrace and garden. Ideally we'd lik…

Started by Andrew

3 May 11, 2014
Reply by ThaiDi

Looking for a room to rent...

In Harringay or around the area, for a friend, who is coming over from Amsterdam. If you know anything then please email me at jessica@harr…

Started by HarringayMarket

1 May 10, 2014

Couple looking for a double room

Hi there! We are an Irish couple looking for a room in a shared house. I (Helen) work 9 - 5 Monday to friday and Colin works a similar sch…

Started by Helen Egan

0 May 7, 2014

Two single rooms (let separately) available now

They are both very well presented rooms in a house on a quiet road, close to Finsbury Park. The facilities (Kitchen & bathroom) are to…

Started by Geraldine B

3 Apr 29, 2014
Reply by Cecilia

Lively, creative people wanted for two double rooms, Waldeck Road available 24 May

Are you my awesome future housemate? Read on, and take the handy quiz at the end to find out. Location: N15 3EL (see on map) How great are…

Started by Suraya

0 Apr 29, 2014

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service