Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Accommodation Offered/Wanted (723)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

WANTED 2 OR 3 BED FLAT HOUSE FOR NEXT YEAR 1st/Sept 2015 to 31/march 2016

My friend is coming from Brazil with her family for a Master at Kings College. She would like a place nearby. If anyone is willing to let a…

Started by Ms Giuliana M C Pessato

0 Nov 12, 2014

3 Bed House to let in Bounds Green

I have a pleasant terraced house to let in quiet street, only minutes from Piccadilly line and BR to Moorgate/Hertford. 2 double and one si…

Started by david till

0 Nov 12, 2014

One bedroom flat for rent - short term Dec 1st 2014 to March 1st 2015

Large one double bedroom garden flat with large Lounge opening onto garden (French Doors), good size bathroom, breakfast room attached to…

Started by Sapphireblue

6 Nov 7, 2014
Reply by Sapphireblue

4 bedroom house to let over Christmas

Hi are you searching for accommodation for your extended family? Or a London getaway? We're letting our whole house over Christmas (22ish t…

Started by Tina S

1 Nov 7, 2014
Reply by Ruth

2 bed flat to rent Jan-March (ish)

Hello! We have a lovely first floor flat on Mattison Road that we're looking to rent out fully-furnished for three months between January…

Started by Katherine Bruce

0 Nov 5, 2014

Room available in N22 - where to advertise?

Hi everyone, I will have a room to rent from December near Wood Green/ Turnpike Lane tubes. I'd be looking for a mid week lodger ideally, o…

Started by Lydia

4 Nov 1, 2014
Reply by Lydia

WANTED: 3 bed flat for 3 professional women!

My lovely work colleague is very disheartened that she and her two very responsible flatmates can't find anywhere to live - it seems the re…

Started by Zeta MacDonald

1 Oct 28, 2014
Reply by Nigel Tuppen

Double Room in friendly houseshare, Downhills Park

Double, room in friendly, mature, non-smoking houseshare, landlord lives in, £135pw / £585pcm inc bills. 15 min walk to Turnpike Lane/Seven…

Started by rachel

0 Oct 25, 2014

Wanted - room to rent for professional for 3 to 4 months from mid November.

I need a place to live, preferably In Harringay or Stoke Newington for 3 to 4 months from mid November. I am a 45 year old woman civil serv…

Started by LondonN4

3 Oct 17, 2014
Reply by John D

Single bedroom for rent in Central Crouch End

We have had this funny evening and we created a quiz to find a flatmate that will feel comfortable with us, and there it is: 1 - What is y…

Started by Eliza O'Donnell

6 Oct 11, 2014
Reply by She

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service