Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Accommodation Offered/Wanted (723)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lovely 1 bedroom flat with garden near Harringay Rail Station

https://www.openrent.co.uk/property-to-rent/london/1-bed-flat-quernmore-road-n4/134481 To rent, lovely 1 bedroom first floor flat just mom…

Started by Elakarel

0 May 11, 2016

Anyone got a room to rent ?

Hi, we are looking for a room to rent for our son who is returning from Canada . He is a computer programmer and has been working in the un…

Started by Joan Gallagher

2 May 10, 2016
Reply by Joan Gallagher

Very large double room to rent in friendly Houseshare!

Hi all, I was wondering if anyone knew of anyone looking for a room in a houseshare? I am moving out of my current houseshare to live with…

Started by Stefanie Dalton

0 May 10, 2016

WANTED 3 OR 4 bedrooms flat/house/maisonette TO RENT

Hi! Does anybody know about a 3 or 4 bedrooms house or flat to rent in the area? We are 4 young professionals ready to move in by the end o…

Started by Attilio M.

2 Apr 29, 2016
Reply by Annemarie

Urgent request: Professional seeks room or small flat

From the mailbox Urgent request: Wanted Room or Small Flat for a lovely local person with 2 children. If you can help or have something sui…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Apr 21, 2016

2 double bed flat to let

Hi Our newly refurbished 2 double bed ground flat with private garden on Falkland Road is to let .  Available immediately furnished, part o…

Started by barry

0 Apr 21, 2016

Room to rent short term N15 £550

Hello :) I have a bedroom to rent for a month 1st of may - 1st of june off west green road, £550 bills included. The room is part furnishe…

Started by Angela Gb

1 Apr 15, 2016
Reply by Angela Gb

Friendly (nervous) cat and marginally less nervous but friendly adult looking for a short-term let

Hello! :)Zeus and I are looking for a short term let in Harringay or nearby while work is done on our flat in Umfreville Road.  I'm happy w…

Started by Alex Harringay

5 Apr 8, 2016
Reply by Alex Harringay

Double bedroom in 2 bedroom garden flat on the ladder.

Hi all I'm not sure if this type if post is allowed, I'm looking for a lovely new flatmate to share with from april 6th. http://www.sparer

Started by lvm2013

4 Apr 7, 2016
Reply by Mary

Looking for a room to rent - 9 to 29 April

Hi, Anybody has a room to rent from 9 to 29 April? This is for a student who will be doing a placement here in London. He is very focused o…

Started by Mary

2 Apr 7, 2016
Reply by Penny A

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service