Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Accommodation Offered/Wanted (723)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Short-term house to rent in N15 from November

Hi everyone, We are going away from Nov 1 - Feb 1 and looking to rent out our furnished, very modern 3-bedroom end of terrace house. Extrem…

Started by PS

0 Aug 19, 2016

Flat to rent in Wood Green

I have a bright and sunny top floor one bedroom flat to rent in Lordship Lane 3 minutes' walk from Wood Green Station. Double glazed so qui…

Started by Helen Myers

0 Aug 18, 2016

One bed flat available over the summer in Bounds Green

Hello All, We have a lovely one bed flat to rent over the summer for a period of 6 weeks. It is fully furnished and stocked and would suit…

Started by Monika KaHa

1 Aug 13, 2016
Reply by Monika KaHa

1 double bedroom flat for rent - close to Harringay station

Lovely 1 double bedroom flat for rent in N4, London. Open plan living room and kitchen. Bath and shower and new combi-boiler. Very close to…

Started by Eve Glazer

4 Aug 10, 2016
Reply by Eve Glazer

Professional cpl looking for short term let in August

Hi, We're getting some building work done to our house, so were looking for somewhere to stay for 2 or 4 weeks from 15 Aug - pref. within…

Started by Amit

1 Aug 8, 2016
Reply by Amit

WANTED - 2 bed flat for long term rent, SEP onwards

My friends are hoping to move to the Harringay area some time in September and are looking for a 2 bed flat to rent (long term) for them an…

Started by viv

2 Aug 7, 2016
Reply by viv

Does anyone know of a Studio or 1 bed flat to rent?

Hi I have a friend who is looking to rent a studio or 1 bed flat in Harringay/Wood Green area for a long term. If you know of any going vac…

Started by AlexConx

2 Aug 5, 2016
Reply by Eve Glazer

Lodger search

Hello I am looking for a lodger to join us in our lovely house on the Gardens. My husband is away from September for a few months and so I'…

Started by Becky Hatch

0 Aug 4, 2016

Huge room available for female, share with one other, must like cats. £700/month

Extra large room ( 18 square meters) available from 12/08 ( FLEXIBLE) in 2bed flat with garden in quiet location, Finsbury park end of the…

Started by Ann Broman

1 Aug 2, 2016
Reply by Ann Broman

Wanted: self-contained flat

Does anyone know of (or have) a self-contained 1-bed flat to let to a lovely Italian couple with 2-year old child please?  They want to be…

Started by Kit

2 Jul 31, 2016
Reply by Catherine Smith

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service