Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Accommodation Offered/Wanted (723)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Single room - Muswell Hill n10

The room comes fully furnished ( bed, chest of draws, shelves and wardrobe).The local area includes has plenty of places to eat, drink and…

Started by Andy horsfall

0 Nov 22, 2016

3 bedroom flat/house wanted

Hi, We are a couple and 2 guys looking for a 3 bed house to rent in the Harringay area with a good landlord. Thanks, Chris

Started by Chris Rachel Ragbir

2 Nov 22, 2016
Reply by Chris Rachel Ragbir

Short-term let wanted / cat-sitter available

Hi, My brother, Sam, is looking for a property in the area and would like a bolthole while he sorts it out. We've lived here for 20 years a…

Started by sara wajid

3 Nov 21, 2016
Reply by MadameShirley

Beautiful two bedroom garden flat available for a month in exchange for cat sitting

HI all, I am looking for someone to move into my flat for a month from 10th December to flat sit and cat sit. The flat is big, really beaut…

Started by Rebekah Billingsley

5 Nov 19, 2016
Reply by Corina

2 Bedroom flat

2 Bedroom flat to rent 3 minutes from Wood Green station £1,278 per month. Private landlord. If interested contact me on 07712 886140

Started by Jacky Darville

2 Nov 4, 2016
Reply by Jacky Darville

One bedroom flat to rent in Muswell Hill

I have a bright, quiet and conveniently located flat available to rent in Muswell Hill. One double bedroom, freshly decorated, with fitted…

Started by Helen Myers

0 Nov 4, 2016

Professional couple, desperately in need of one bed flat

Professional couple, both 30. After having to move out of our lovely one bed in the area because the landlady sold, we moved to another one…

Started by Katie

5 Oct 29, 2016
Reply by Jacky Darville

Lovely double room in house share 9 mins from Turnpike Lane tub 130pw

This is a lovely big newly painted and carpeted room in a 1930s house. Shared kitchen and bathroom (with me (female) and my 12 year old boy…

Started by Kumari

0 Oct 24, 2016

Flats to let in Muswell Hill

I have 2 bright, quiet and conveniently located flats available to rent in Muswell Hill. One double bedroom, freshly decorated, with fitted…

Started by Helen Myers

2 Oct 23, 2016
Reply by Helen Myers

double room available in houseshare in N15; £550 pcm (reduction for babysitting optional)

Room available in family houseshare in N15. We're an international family /house share of 5 (hubby, me and our 2 children aged 4 and 5 plus…

Started by Tina S

1 Oct 23, 2016
Reply by Tina S

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service