Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Accommodation Offered/Wanted (723)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Substantial double room available for rent, N17

Substantial furnished room (with double bed, desk and wardrobes) approx 3.5 x 4.7m for rent in a large beautiful house next to Downhill's P…

Started by Lydia

0 Jan 12, 2017

Extra large double bedroom in Finsbury Park

Available from the beginning of March, a very generous 19m2 double bedroom in a bigger than average house share with four others, close to…

Started by Donna Bowater

0 Jan 9, 2017

One bedroom flat to rent

Bright flat to rent in the Bowes Park area. One double bedroom on the 2F of a Victorian conversion (£250 pw) close to Bowes Park and Bounds…

Started by Helen Myers

2 Jan 3, 2017
Reply by Helen Myers

Looking for a 2 bed ground floor flat

Hello all, I am looking for a 2 bed flat in the area with outside access /garden as I have two cats. I am a Theatre Production Manager, and…

Started by Sarah

0 Dec 30, 2016

SHORT LET IN N15 FROM 24/dec16 TO 5/January17 2 BED HOUSE

Hello Neighbours, We are going away for Xmas and would like to rent out our lovely, cosy 2bed house for the above  period. If you are inter…

Started by Ms Giuliana M C Pessato

0 Dec 22, 2016

Beautiful one bedroom flat in Harringay offered for 1 to 3 month let from January.

We will be doing a few months of work abroad at the beginning of next year and looking for somebody to let out our flat. It is a spacious a…

Started by Laurie

2 Dec 20, 2016
Reply by Laurie

Gorgeous 2 bed Garden Flat Available, Norman Avenue. Wood Green £1400 pcm

Large spacious, comfortable 2 bedroom flat, with lovely quiet back garden, shared with neighbours upstairs. Very homely. Just decorated thr…

Started by Fiona McElroy

0 Dec 14, 2016

Huge Double Room in 2B Fully-Furnished Flat w/Garden - £800

I am looking for a new flatmate to live with me in a lovely fully furnished downstairs flat with a large back garden in post code N4 1DF. T…

Started by Helen New

0 Dec 11, 2016

Three bedroom flat on Grand Parade available January to June

Hello - My wife and I are currently spending some time out in L.A. for work and currently looking for tenants for our flat on Grand Parade…

Started by Richard

4 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by Protheroe O'Shea

Beautiful modern double room with ensuite near bounds green

Beautiful modern doubled room with ensuite available in newly refurbished split level victorian flat. Lot of light and very quiet. Modern f…

Started by Kelly

0 Nov 24, 2016

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service