Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Accommodation Offered/Wanted (723)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for a double room in a house share

You can copy and paste your post from below: I'm looking for a double room, inbetween the areas of Finsbury Park and Turnpike Lane. My budg…

Started by Steph

4 Feb 19, 2017
Reply by Gideon Henry

Affordable room for rent in East Haringey

A cosy room in a professional/student environment is now available until September -- with the possibility of renewing the contract after t…

Started by Thibaud

0 Feb 16, 2017

Lovely double room to rent in house on the Ladder

Hello, We have a lovely double room that overlooks our garden to rent in our lovely Victorian house on the Ladder. The room comes furnished…

Started by Annapurna

0 Feb 15, 2017

Great Space in Beautiful Warehouse Conversion Short or Long Term

Hi there. We have a fabulous space, open for short or long term let. Please check the spareroom link. SpareRoom

Started by ingo pless

1 Feb 10, 2017
Reply by maurice

Room to let on Effingham Rd

I have a double room for 1 person available in my  3 bedroom house in Haringey. The room overlooks the garden so is light and bright. It h…

Started by bamako

0 Jan 28, 2017

flat to rent in Bowes Park

I have a one double bedroom flat available now in Lascotts Road, N22. This is almost fully furnished, gas central heating, double glazing e…

Started by Helen Myers

0 Jan 27, 2017

Looking for a 2 bedroom ground floor flat

Hi, me and my husband are looking to sell our flat on the Ladder and want to buy around here a 2/3 bedroom ground floor flat with garden. W…

Started by Veronica

0 Jan 18, 2017

Large double room with en-suite to rent, £750pcm inc bills

Hi - we have a lovely large double room with en-suite in our house to rent. We're on Downhills Park Road, about a 6min walk away from Turnp…

Started by Adam

2 Jan 14, 2017
Reply by Adam

Clean Bright Room to Rent £700 pm inclusive

Hello I have a double room for 1 person available in my  3 bedroom house in Haringey. The room overlooks the garden so is light and bright.…

Started by bamako

0 Jan 13, 2017

Large double room available for rent, Downhills Park

Large furnished double room (with double bed, desk and wardrobe) for rent in a large beautiful house next to Downhill's Park in N17. The h…

Started by Lydia

0 Jan 12, 2017

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service