Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Accommodation Offered/Wanted (723)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Short term rental

Hi I am looking for somewhere to rent for 2/3 months from the end of October while we are doing building work to our house. We would need a…

Started by Kerri brackish Fischer

1 Sep 22, 2017
Reply by Sarah Massood

Wanted: Short let/House-sit, any size, 6-8 weeks from mid November. Ladder or gardens.

Hi, We are looking for a short let or house sit from mid November while we have building works done on our house. We have two kids, 5 and…

Started by Polly

2 Sep 8, 2017
Reply by Polly

1 bed flat wanted in the area

Hi all, my husband and I are looking for a one (or two) bed flat in the area. We currently live in N15 but need to move by the start of Oct…

Started by Katie

3 Sep 2, 2017
Reply by Katie

We are a couple looking for a property to rent with an outdoor space with 1-2 bedrooms :)

Hi there! My partner and I are looking for a place to call home in the area. We both work and are respectful and clean. We also have an ext…

Started by Belle

4 Aug 20, 2017
Reply by Belle

Short term place wanted

Hello Hol I'm looking for a place to host a group of cast and crew who are filming locally. Needed for September 9th -29th.  Should be priv…

Started by VeronicaM

2 Aug 14, 2017
Reply by VeronicaM

Charming and spacious 3-bed house with garden to rent

We are leaving the house we had been renting for 18 months and it is consequently looking for a new family :-) Pictures and price will be a…

Started by Mayathebee

2 Aug 8, 2017
Reply by Mayathebee

Selling our wonderful 2-bed garden flat

Beautiful Victorian conversion garden flat for sale. We're very reluctantly looking to sell as two growing children mean we need an upsize!…

Started by Matt

3 Jul 29, 2017
Reply by Sarah

Anyone need someone to Housesit for few weeks while we renovate our place

Hi all, We are having our kitchen renovated and I we wondered if anyone local going on holiday would like someone to look after their home…

Started by Dharmesh

3 Jul 24, 2017
Reply by Dharmesh

Anyone looking for a short term let?

My partner and I are going on holiday from 1st-15th August and are looking for someone to stay in our flat and feed our cat please (she's v…

Started by Nadya Bettioui

3 Jul 21, 2017
Reply by tigha

Flat fro short let in Stroud Green Area

Hi I have a fully furnished two bed garden flat that will be vacant from 22nd July to the 10th August. Anybobody who is interested should e…

Started by nick

0 Jul 11, 2017

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service