Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Accommodation Offered/Wanted (723)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lovely three bedroom flat for sale on Wightman Road

We are selling our lovely three bedroom flat on the ladder. The time has come for us to move on as our family grows but we've loved living…

Started by Becky Barber

0 Oct 25, 2017

wanted

looking for 2 bedroom flat/house within the area , ready to move by 21 of november. 07817383617

Started by Mindaugas

0 Oct 24, 2017

Double room to let

Double room to let in friendly garden flat with one other and a cat. Close to Bruce Grove and Seven Sisters stations for Victoria line to C…

Started by Nicole

0 Oct 18, 2017

Family friendly 2-3 bedroom place needed from end of October/ November 17 on Ladder or Gardens

Hello all, we're local Harringay family of five with three smaller children and are now having building work done at our house on the ladde…

Started by Manuel Fischer

2 Oct 15, 2017
Reply by Richard

Room in house/flat wanted

Looking for a room in a house/flat share for a Spanish lady who works at the Royal Free as her present accommodation is coming to an end. S…

Started by Kit

9 Oct 12, 2017
Reply by Kit

Beautiful one bedroom flat in Harringay offered for 5 to 6 weeks from late October to beginning of December

We will be doing a few weeks of work abroad from the end of October and are looking for somebody to let our flat for 5 to 6 weeks between t…

Started by Laurie

1 Oct 12, 2017
Reply by Laurie

Flat to rent in Friern Barnet

I have a newly refurbished bright and modern one bedroom flat to rent out in N11, close to shops and bus links. Also close to New Southgate…

Started by Helen Myers

0 Oct 6, 2017

Room wanted N4 IJY or close

My charming theatrical friend Elaine is moving to London from Cardiff and needs a friendly place to call home preferably close to Salisbury…

Started by Caroline Jones

1 Oct 4, 2017
Reply by Nicole

2 bed house in Harringay area **wanted**

Hello, We are looking for a 2 bed house or flat anywhere around Harringay, looking to move in October onwards. Let me know if you have any…

Started by Marbz

2 Sep 26, 2017
Reply by barry

One bed flat needed for November

Hello there, My wife and I need to move out of our house for a month or two and are looking for a short term rent for November and possibl…

Started by Nigel Lister

1 Sep 22, 2017
Reply by Kevin Nicholson

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service