Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Accommodation Offered/Wanted (723)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Do you have a 2/3 bed flat for sale on the Ladder?

Do you have a 2/3 bed flat for sale on the Ladder?   We are a small family of 3 who has been renting in the Ladder for 6 years. We urgently…

Started by Regina

1 May 21, 2019
Reply by Conlon

Lovely house to rent on Ashfield Road - for a year from August 2019

Hello  We are looking to rent out or 3 or 4 bed house on Ashfield Road for a year from the end of August. Recently renovated, it's light an…

Started by Fiona

0 May 17, 2019

Looking for a room to rent

Hi there, I'm looking for a room to rent long-term in the locale. I've lived here since 2013 and love the area. I'm looking to live with fr…

Started by Lydia

7 May 17, 2019
Reply by William Embliss

One bedroom flat for rent

Hi, my lovely tenants have gone back to Europe. If you are a couple and looking for a one bedroom flat, this might be of interest. I'm keen…

Started by Alice Lemaitre

0 May 14, 2019

2 bed flat for rent

A lovely 2 bed flat with garden that has just come up for rent, Broadwater Rd. Enquiries can be made through Openrent: https://www.openrent

Started by PinkHeartSticker

0 May 12, 2019

Two bedroom flat available now in N10

Bright and welcoming two bedroom flat available now in N10, Hampden Road. Newly refurbished. Spacious, split level over two floors, first a…

Started by Helen Myers

0 May 10, 2019

2 bedroom flat in the area wanted for rent

hi there all. My Air B and B guest is looking for a long term rental in the area for him and his family relocating to the city and this are…

Started by Rebekah Billingsley

2 May 10, 2019
Reply by Helen Myers

Short term accommodation wanted

We are looking for short term accommodation from June in Crouch End/ Stroud Green, while we do major renovation work to our home. We need 1…

Started by Charlotte

1 Apr 19, 2019
Reply by Heather Stabler

Short term accommodation

Double bedroom in lovely 2-bed furnished patio garden flat in Stapleton Hall Road available from 14/04/19 to end May. Lounge with integral…

Started by Kit

0 Apr 8, 2019

Looking for a 1 bed flat with balcony/garden

Hi there, I am looking for a 1 bed flat for May 5th 2019. Move in date is flexible. Bathtub and outside space are preferred. Budget is max…

Started by Briony

1 Mar 29, 2019
Reply by Neil

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service