Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Accommodation Offered/Wanted (723)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Renting double room for a single occupancy in our quiet household

Hi, guys! Our newly refurbished room is going for rent for a single person in Noel Park, 1 minute walk from Turnpike lane. Check my ad on S…

Started by Alexi

0 Dec 29, 2019

3 bedroom house available for short term let

Our lovely house in Northumberland Park has become available for a short term let (up to approx 6 months). We were going to move in ourselv…

Started by Jess

3 Dec 8, 2019
Reply by Jess

Room available with double bed fully furnished. £575pcm

Property next to Downhills Park N17 6PE. Turnpike Lane, Tottenham Hale and Seven Sisters tubes easily accessible.  Rent Inclusive of bills,…

Started by Gideon Henry

0 Dec 4, 2019

Woman looking for a room to rent 3-6 months, Harringay and wider area.

Any rooms to rent short-term in the locale, 3-6 months? I have a freind who is keen to get to know the area, and considering living this wa…

Started by matthew cuthbert

5 Nov 23, 2019
Reply by matthew cuthbert

Bright, spacious 1 bed flat for short term let Jan 2020

Hi there! Anyone seeking short term stay in the area, in the period mid Jan to mid March? Minimum 2 weeks, max 7 weeks.  Located in the Gar…

Started by Ruth

0 Oct 24, 2019

Two double rooms available near Turnpike lane

We’ve got two double rooms available in our house share near Turnpike Lane. The smaller room is £580 + bills and the bigger room is £620 +…

Started by Sas Stewart

0 Oct 15, 2019

2 Bedroom Flat to Let in Wood Green

3 MINUTES FROM THE STATION. £1400 PER MONTH

Started by Jacky Darville

0 Oct 14, 2019

Room to let in shared house with garden

Hi all, Due to unforeseen circumstances a space has come up in our lovely home on Effingham Road N8. Please do have a look and get in cont…

Started by Thomas Hemsley

0 Oct 2, 2019

Occasional short-term let needed

Hello guys,  I sublet my space to a friend of mine. She is a student from Belarus, new to London ( but experienced traveller), came to stud…

Started by Alexi

2 Sep 27, 2019
Reply by Victoria

Room to let in shared house

Sunny room to let in friendly house share near Seven Sisters. One other male lodger. Small garden. 10 mins walk to tube £530 per month plus…

Started by Candy

0 Sep 23, 2019

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service