Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

About Harringay Online (392)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Posts Appearing Multiple Times

For the last week or so, you may have noticed that posts are appearing multiple times.  This is happening as the result of a bug with the m…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Oct 12, 2017

A Quiet 10th Birthday for Harringay Online

10 years ago this week, I launched Harringay Online as a way of helping neighbours connect more easily. This was in a time when social medi…

Started by Hugh

36 Aug 11, 2017
Reply by Ian

Businesses and Services Selling on HoL

Advertising on HoL is strictly controlled so as to allow the community side of things to tale a lead.  However, as well as offering limited…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Aug 7, 2017

Phishing on Hol?

several times lately when clicking the forum I have had a 'warning return to safety' If I try to proceed I am asked to log in to Hol. I dec…

Started by Philip

2 Aug 2, 2017
Reply by matthew cuthbert

Broken Smileys/Emojis Now Working Again

For those of you who like to emote a little in your posts, you may have noticed that HoL's emojis got broke innit. The only solution till n…

Started by Hugh

3 Jul 28, 2017
Reply by tigha

Oddity

Why do I get dozens of these when I try to insert emoticons ? How do I stop it ? Is it dangerous ? What is " third party hosting " ? I have…

Started by John D

5 Jul 21, 2017
Reply by Hugh

Responding to requests for tradespeople - what have I done wrong?

I'm really trying to understand what is going on. I had a good experience with a tradesperson whom I contacted after he responded to a anot…

Started by Ingrid Alexander

8 Jul 8, 2017
Reply by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

Adding comments to Photo postings..

It's impossible to add comments to photo postings. I tried from different locations ..but no luck

Started by StephenBln

4 May 26, 2017
Reply by Hugh

Problems with adding events to the site

The platform is currently experiencing some problems and this is affecting events listings. This means that people are getting an "apologie…

Started by Liz

5 Feb 23, 2017
Reply by Liz

Continuous Apologies

Very frustrating trying to add an event to this site. 'Our apologies' all evening.

Started by Andrew Palmer

12 Feb 18, 2017
Reply by Andrew Palmer

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service