Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

About Harringay Online (392)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Here's some nice feedback....

However much we may kid ourselves that our personas are at least a little shaded with a kind of cool urban insousiance, good feedback is al…

Started by HoL Site Admin

2 Aug 19, 2010
Reply by Chris Setz

Now even more useful Local Policing Info on HoL

Our local policing page has just been updated to add even more links & info. Did you know you can now get stats for crimes in just you…

0 Aug 12, 2010

"The phenomenon that is Harringay Online"

One of my work colleagues just emailed me a link to this story on a blog from the eminent Young Foundation. It tells how they're building…

Started by JeremyS

2 Aug 7, 2010
Reply by Michael Anderson

Updates to our Local Chatter Tracker

A couple of updates to our local chatter feeds. 1. We've added a Twitter Tracker which will pull in any tweets mentioning "Harringay". 2.…

0 Jul 31, 2010

Harringay Online as traffic source for Haringey Council Website

En passant......... Stats from Haringey Council show that Harringay Online is now a ranking traffic source for the Council website. Of th…

0 Jul 22, 2010

The Daily Mail: one newspaper's hold over the consciousness of HoL

I HAVE never subscribed to the Daily Mail and can't remember if I've ever actually purchased a copy. I sometimes read it in the local libra…

Started by Clive Carter

5 Jul 20, 2010
Reply by Clive Carter

HoL video interview of Karen Alexander posted on US Democratic Party website

No idea why. Is this congratulations to Karen on her global influence or is HoL just getting too big for its boots??

Started by Hugh

3 Jul 14, 2010
Reply by John McMullan

Mini-updates

How are the mini-updates working for you? We're really reluctant to clog up unwilling mailboxes, but we're thinking more manageable little…

Started by Hugh

7 Jul 13, 2010
Reply by Hugh

Slow HoL?

I've been finding HoL slow for about a week now, browsing on Firefox, using a Mac. I think I've found a fix: Go to http://help.ning.com/c

Started by Hugh

1 Jun 15, 2010

Yesterday's Spammer

We had a particularly annoying spammer yesterday who just wouldn't go away. My apologies to those of you who got one of her annoying messag…

Started by Hugh

3 Jun 13, 2010
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service