Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

About Harringay Online (392)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Two essential new smileys

Don't know if this will work. 1.   very useful. I've been looking for this. 2. found while saving 1st one. These should keep our more *…

Started by pamish

0 Dec 13, 2011

Saturday Spam

Apologies to anyone who got a spammy message on their profile yesterday. We caught the little pest pretty quickly but not before she'd left…

Started by HoL Site Admin

1 Nov 20, 2011
Reply by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

Mail service gone gaga

Our apologies. Our mail service seems to have gone a bit gaga today. Some people report receiving no weekly newsletter this morning then fo…

Started by Hugh

2 Nov 18, 2011
Reply by Hugh

Site Hiccups

There have been a few hiccups with the site which have been causing some font changes and a few posts seem to have gone missing. If your po…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Nov 4, 2011

We've added emoticons

A few easily accessible under the new message or reply box: And more smileys than you could ever want if you click more:   And for good m…

Started by Hugh

12 Nov 4, 2011
Reply by tigha

Mapping Conversations on HoL

A few weeks back I was contacted by Jimmy Tidey, a young web designer who has developed a new widget that ca ne used on HoL. I thought it w…

Started by Hugh

0 Oct 27, 2011

Apols - mini spamming episode

Sorry to those of you in a few of the groups who got spammed this morning. It's the first spammer who's got past our walls in a year. He/sh…

Started by Hugh

3 Oct 15, 2011
Reply by Hugh

More...

Love that new More... button at the bottom of the Latest Activity section :)    ...ant

Started by ant

0 Oct 12, 2011

Cuddly little Forum Discussion gone AWOL, leaving OP as sick as a cat: Reward Offered

If anyone knows the identity of who gave the order to put down my little fuzzball of a discussion, or the address of the vet involved, with…

Started by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

9 Aug 12, 2011
Reply by matt

HOL in The Guardian

HOL in The Guardian

Started by Danzigger

11 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by Angela

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service