Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

About Harringay Online (392)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

System Glitch

Sorry Folks, we seem to have hit a temporary glitch which means that for some of you the reply button is inactive. We reported it to our pl…

Started by Hugh

1 Nov 7, 2014
Reply by Liz

HoL Mobile Version Pronounced Dead at the Scene

Following the release of IOS 8 for my iPhone, I've been unable to get the Desktop View version of HoL to stick as a permanent choice and I'…

Started by Hugh

1 Nov 7, 2014
Reply by Pav

Local web based business

An acquaintance is starting a website selling fashion items, clothes and shoes mainly plus sports goods at discounted prices. He's just sta…

Started by Philip

2 Sep 25, 2014
Reply by Philip

Help!

Can anyone tell me why my profile picture won't upload and so sorry, I have the profile picture of the last person I replied to!! Apologies…

Started by Stella Cattini

9 Sep 15, 2014
Reply by Stella Cattini

Friday Ketchup

Can anyone tell me how I can receive Friday Ketchup.  I used to get it as an email but it stopped a while back and I cant remember where to…

Started by Teresa Asquith

4 Sep 12, 2014
Reply by Hugh

Why do so few HoL members post on this site?

HoL has over 7,000 individual members and many thousands of people view the site every month. I've started to wonder why I see mainly the s…

Started by Michael Anderson

12 Sep 5, 2014
Reply by Hugh

There's a word for it

HOL is mainly a community site so hardly surprising that the same or similar topics come up time and again. Don't know the expression for i…

Started by Philip

17 Aug 23, 2014
Reply by Sharon

Deleted replies

Does anyone else feel a little aggrieved when a swathe of posts are deleted on a topic they may have been interested in following? Especial…

Started by Abi

35 Jun 13, 2014
Reply by Liz

Hello trying to upload a poster image to the what's on section

Hi, can anyone help. I'm running a creative writing class at Stroud Green library next month and I'm trying to upload an image to the post…

Started by Giovanna iozzi

5 May 8, 2014
Reply by Giovanna iozzi

Problem Searching on HoL?

A few people have reported problems wit HoL's search feature recently. I've passed that along the line to our California-based platform hos…

Started by Hugh

5 Apr 19, 2014
Reply by Paul Harding

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service