Are you a member of your surgery's PPG or would you like to find out more about PPGs and how they can help improve GP services?
This meeting is for you!
1. Primary care extended access service (weekday evening and weekend GP appointments) with Caroline Gillett - Haringey Primary Care Development Manager. An update on patient consultation responses and how the new service is working.
2. The role of social prescribers in GP surgeries and working together with PPGs with Andrea Somasundram - Senior Social Prescriber Link Worker.
3. Long COVID with Dan Windross - Assistant Director, Integration, Development & Population Health Directorate, North Central London Integrated Care Board. Dan will be reporting on the NHS's Long COVID action plan, responding to the recommendations in the Healthwatch Haringey report and North Central London 5 Healthwatch Report into the impact of Long COVID.
4. How is your PPG working? PPG members are invited to share their experiences.
5. Announcements and date of the next meeting including Healthwatch Haringey's project to make GP Registration easier.
Add a Comment