Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Hello all - I'm looking to increase my rainwater collection capabilities and before embarking on buying a new water butt thought perhaps someone would have any unwanted ones? Thanks!

Tags for Forum Posts: allotment, garden, gardening, water butts

Views: 399

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi

What are they like and how do they connected to down-pipes? I might be interested in at least one. Do you have any photos, and where are they currently located?

Sorry about all the questions!

Chris

chrisunula@yahoo.com

Lidl have them in the middle aisle at the moment - £20 I think. Definitely in stock at Tottenham Hale at the moment as I checked for a friend yesterday - she had tried other branches but not found one.

Thanks for the recommendations of where to buy them - I was just looking really on the off-chance that someone didn't want/need theirs and it could be recycled.

We have a large water tank (1000L) in the school garden we are getting rid off as we are setting up another tank as a water butt. Happy to pass it on for a donation to the school garden. I won't have photos and dimensions until next week through.

Hi Gillian thanks for that - 1000L might be a bit large but if you let me have the dimensions when you can I can have a look and see. What school is it?

Hi, I have done a quick Google search and similar tanks are 1m wide x 1.16m high x 1.2m depth. I attach a less that great photo from a few months ago. Since then the tanks have been emptied so we can move them and get new pallets to stand the one we are keeping. I will be in the school garden on Friday when I will be moving one of the tanks to the back and offer it for collection. I can give more details then. It is St Aidan's School. 

Attachments:

Ah yeah I thought it might be one of those, which is unfortunately a bit too big for the space I have but thanks so much for taking the time to let me know more about it and the photo.

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service