Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Hi

We're replacing our TV and wondered if anyone would be interested in our old one. It's a Toshiba 43U6863DB LED HDR 4K Ultra HD Smart TV, 43" with Freeview HD and Freeview Play, Black, bought it Nov 2018.

It's got pretty good picture and sound quality, and works fine for live TV and any streaming services, but can be a bit slow to respond sometimes and turn itself off if it can't keep up (only ever happens after browsing/opening streaming services on start up, never while watching something). Ultimately it still works.

Comes with all necessary cables and remote. Photos attached.

Collection only from Hornsey (near the big Sainsburys) from Thursday 20 October or later. Looking for £50 - let me know if you're interested and we can arrange collection/payment. Feel free to email if easier - eve.mulcahy@hotmail.com

Thanks,

Eve

Tags for Forum Posts: for sale, television, tv, tv for sale

Views: 282

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello, I would like to buy this please! Sending you a PM.

Hi Laurence

That's great! When would you be able to collect it? Our new one isn't arriving until Thursday but anytime after that would be fine. If you could let me know your email address/mob number, I can let you know our full address once we've got a date/time confirmed and we can sort out payment.

Thanks

Eve

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service