Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Swimming Lessons return to South Haringay Junior School at Mattison Road N4 and at Campsbourne School, Nightingale Lane N8 for the Autumn Term.

There are places still available for all classes, which follow the National Plan for Teaching Swimming at this Amateur Swimming Association Approved swim school. Wether as a child wishing to learn to swim or an adult, class sizes are small with a maximum of 8 per class and are aimed at individual ability and learning through fun.

We offer a 'Ladies Only' sessions and a mixed Adult session on a Tuesday evening with female instructors.

Also we offer a class for children with disabilities and special needs where they can come with their parents and or helpers and have a swim with qualified instructors on a Sunday afternoon! 

Please contact me if you would like to come and attend a free 'Come and Try' session.

For further information about swimming courses with Just Swim,

email: info@justswim.org.uk

or

contact Andy Staite on 07854157366.

Tags for Forum Posts: 'swimming, adults, after school, learn to swim, pool", swimming

Views: 386

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What age is the joungest children can be? Prices and day/times? Thanks
Hello. My son is 9yrs old and has never had lessons. I would like him to learn and he is keen too. Can we join? Will he be with a very young group? How much and which days etc.?

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service