Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

The windows for South Harringay School's fundraiser are popping up locally in the streets around the school. Above are a few details from the first six to go live, and they have surpassed our expectations. 

Without a summer fair and all the usual bake sales and discos we normally run in a year this, socially-distanced, event is our only opportunity to raise funds and have a community event for the year.

The money raised will go back to the school and our next project is to add much needed greenery and shade to the Junior playground. 

If you would like to buy a map for £3 so you can visit the houses during December - a new house is added daily - please visit: https://www.peoplesfundraising.com/event/shs-adventure-trail

Tags for Forum Posts: christmas, ladder christmas decorations, south harringay school

Views: 760

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just love what I've seen to date. Thank you South Harringay for bringing some light to the area this Xmas. Wishing you all the best for your fundraising efforts. 

Click to enlarge  - All images via the advent_N4 Instagram account

Congratulations to all those involved with the South Harringay School Advent trail. 

Above are the first 10 days. Follow the insta account to get the end of the story!

The photo below comes via my neighbour who spotted this in one of the roads. I'm not sure if it's a yet to be revealed part of the advent trail or someone getting  into the spirit.

Te amazing gold house is from another local trail (we are spoilt!) raising money for the local food bank. See below. 

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service