Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Network Rail is to hold a public meeting at 7pm on 3rd December in Haringey regarding the issue of vibrations on the Goblin Line.

Location and agenda are still TBC.

David Lammy has also recently met with Network Rail to discuss the issue and included the below in his recent newsletter:

Vibrations on the Goblin Line

I am pleased to confirm that I met this week with representatives from Network Rail. The meeting was a constructive one, and Network Rail appear open to agreeing a period of vibration monitoring similar to that taking place in Walthamstow. In order to ensure that any testing that is carried out is as comprehensive as possible, I will be issuing a survey in the N4 area allowing us to see which roads and properties are experiencing vibrations from the Goblin Line. In addition, Network Rail have set up a specific email by which you can notify them of your experiences. As I am sure many of you are aware, the Goblin line has long been causing problems for residents in N4, and the recent increase in freight traffic has made matters worse. Living in the area myself I am all to aware of just how disruptive the noise and vibration can be, so it it vital that we are able to provide Network Rail with as detailed description of disruption as possible. A public meeting with the manager of the Anglia Line is scheduled for December 3rd. In the meantime, I will be distributing a survey in the affected area and will make sure you are kept informed of any updates.

Tags for Forum Posts: barking to gospel oak line, overground, public transport, tfl, trains, transport

Views: 343

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The meeting will be taking place at 1900h at Fairfax Hall (Kurdish Community Centre), 11 Portland Gardens, N4 1HU.

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service