Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Just had a lovely service from Dazzle Dry Cleaners (now Magic Wand). They are always reasonably priced and provide high quality. They cleaned our quilt and rug and altered my husband's trousers. Very happy with the service provided.

Site Admin note: Business name changed in title from Dazzle Dry Cleaners by site admin.

Tags for Forum Posts: dry cleaner, magic wand, tailor

Views: 2510

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Having used Magic Wand Dry Cleaners since well before the new management took over, I can honestly say that the level of customer service has improved considerably with the new manager - and that's not just because he's a cricket fan!

I have had numerous alterations done, had sofa covers and even a very large hammock dry-cleaned at Magic Wand.  I have found them very helpful and efficient, and their pricing is very reasonable.  Great opening hours mean I never need to go anywhere else. 

Really pleased with my alterations, and I thought I'd never be able to wear a very stained jacket again but sure enough magic wand worked their magic, Have to say since dazzle changed hands the service has been amazing, friendly, good quality and convieniant that there open late and on a Sunday, I didn't realize they also did shoe repairs so it is now my one stop shop for dry cleaning g, alterations and shoe repairs .
Dazzle is by far the best dry cleaner around the Ladder. Friendly and very prompt service and best of all - they are open on Sundays! My husband swears by him and says all City dry cleaners are a rip-off.
Dazzle is highly recommendable!
Uppps, Magic Wand of course.
Same people, great service just with a better name!
Magic Wand is the best in the area. The service is professional, the quality of the work is unparalleled, and Mr Saifi has quite the charm. I take all my work shirts and pants there weekly. The turn around is always quick, my shirts comes back neat and tidy with a strong stiff collar, and the pants always have a perfect line down the front. I've had many items tailored there, and fit has always been perfect.

Mr Saifi always knows the local cricket score, and is charming as you enter. He always offers to rectify if I'm not happy with the service, however I am yet to need this.

I've used other services on the street (namely Hill Dry Cleaners slightly further up and which is closer to my house) however they are rude, offer poor quality and attention to their work, and are overpriced. The extra walk down the street to Magic Wand is always worth the effort.

Im now recommending all my friends to here.

I'm a regular customer of Magic Wand Dry Cleaners and have all of my clothes alterations done here.  I've always been really happy with the service and the new opening hours are very convenient.  I would recommend to others!

As Dazzle Dry Cleaners the service was just average. I`ve notice the difference since new management took over as as Magic Wand. I thought I was pushing my luck on using Magic Wand to dry clean 9 sets of (very expensive) sofa covers from the building where Google is based in London. Excellent result!!! All look like brand new. Mr. Saifi makes a big difference. Will go back and will definitely recommend to others!
Great service since changing owners. Years of experience and very passionate about his trade, which is great to see. I have had my work trousers, jeans and blazers altered here on numerous occasions and all to a high quality. On the one occasion when a trouser fit was a little tight, the manager was more than happy to correct the alteration free of charge without any hassle. The service is always quick and on time and the late opening hours means it's easier to collect after work. For a reliable and high quality service look no further than Magic Wand. Keep up the good work!
Can't fault Magic Wand Dry Cleaners. I take shirts and suits in every few weeks on a Saturday and they are always available the next day without fail. Friendly, efficient and a quality service at a good price for London.

Magic Wand Dry Cleaners – as they are called now – have given me some great, quick alterations and repairs service in the past year or two. I have had trousers tapered, vintage jackets hemmed and fixed for moth holes, and I have used their dry cleaning services too. Always top class service and with a smile! I will miss coming in as I am leaving the country. All in all – warmly recommended to all you Green Lanes dwellers.

To add to this, I had my wedding dress dry cleaned at Magic Wand. It was very dirty at the bottom and I got married a year ago so I wasnt very sure if it would all come out. Mr Saifi has done an amazing job and it got it all out. My husband regularly takes suits there and is always happy. I would recommend. Also long opening hours are handy and great friendly service.

RSS

Advertising

© 2021   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service