Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Hi there - I'm re-posting this as I had 2 'takers' who have let me down after agreeing to take the room! Grrrr

I have a lovely double room with use of own bathroom to let in Stroud Green N4. Very nice, quiet area. Sharing with me (owner) and gorgeous cat! Big kitchen, cosy sitting room, wifi, dishwasher, tumble-drier, garden. £650 all in! Let me know if you're interested - it'll go fast!

Views: 439

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hi there, has the room gone? I have a friend looking for a place round here. I can let him know if it is still available (doubt that it is though… ) 

I'm waiting to hear back from a guy who saw it yesterday. I'm not sure he'll take it. I'll contact you when I hear from him.

thanks a lot. My friend been looking at places today, he may have found something but always worth while keeping options open. 

Hi there, if your room is still available? My friend is coming to london on 3rd of Feb and looking for a roon for 2 month. Please let us know

Hi there. Yes!! Do you want to come and see it?? Give me a call. 07736 432517. Louise

My friend still looking! Can I give him your number? 

yes sure! 

Will do!

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service