Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Along with the Library Wall, the Warehouse District's hip East End is sporting another interesting wall adornment - a heat reactive mural that responds to the heat of your palm. Thanks to Hande for the photos.

I've just got to get down there and have a play with that one!

Views: 967

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We always stop and look at this wall and it is kind of reassuring that young people haven't changed that much.  

I think it's fantastic, never seen anything like it before and never visualized it would look so great.

Also good to see the use of technology and smart materials.

Aiden, It's on the corner of Tiverton Road and Overbury road N15. The Library wall is also on Overbury. It's fun! If anyone has kids, bring them to see it.

This could be just what we need to renovate Alexandra Palace.   The pointing and brickwork around the base of the building is in serious need of repair.

Here is a proposition.  Each donor pays to cover and repair a small section of the wall. They could even get their names on a plaque perhaps.

I am willing to bet a wall like that would attact a lot of interest that would increase the Palace revenues in one way or another.

Brilliant idea for the wall painting - whose idea was it?

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service