Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Haringey's Top 10 Things to Do: what else would be on your list?

Browsing the Haringey Council website (as you do), I noticed a listing of the Top 10 things to do in Haringey.

While I wouldn't necessarily disagree with the choice (despite a controversial entry for Finsbury Park), what would you add to the list?

I think I would add Railway Fields, Lordship Rec (below), Highgate and Queens Wood and Downhills Park for getting outdoors and, of course, a drink in our splendid Salisbury Pub. 

Although I'll be fascinated to hear what you have to say, Haringey is also interested, here's what they say: 

Do you think we’ve got it right? If not, let us know. Tweet us your recommendations and you might see it end up on the list.

Don’t forget to add #Haringeytop10 when you make you suggestions.

Check out the list here

Tags for Forum Posts: tourism, what to see in haringey

Views: 1346

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here’s the take of a mapmaker on a recently published map of Haringey c

How could I have forgotten the Beam Engine Museum in Markfield Park. I love that place! I would also suggest that the interior and altar piece of St Paul, Harringay is also worth a look. 

Didnt you do a nice photo shoot of the Church, Hugh?

I can dig something out when I get a chance. 

The rubbish at the corner of my street and HGL is certainly a right to behold.

Is the Tottenham Green market worth visiting these days? - I haven't been for a while. The Stroud Green Sunday market is pretty good, especially now it has decent fresh fish.

I thought it meant 'Top things that need done' so I was thinking 'There's so much rubbish around Harringay ALL the time - that definitely needs looked into... Then realised it's local activities...

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service