Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Spring dividing leaves me with a load of hellebores going spare and also some Solomon’s seal, Polygonatum x hybridum. They are slightly blanched having been under sacking over winter, but will soon green up.

Views: 723

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Paul, I'd love the Solomon's seal. 

Hi Hugh, that's great. I'm at work and won't be back until after 7.  I can leave them by the side gate and you can pick up what you want when you want, either later or tomorrow.

My address is 34 Seymour Road N80BE

Hi, I’d love any spares if still available? Many thanks

Hi Hannah, see the above.  

I'm at work and won't be back until after 7.  I can leave them by the side gate and you can pick up what you want when you want, either later or tomorrow.

My address is 34 Seymour Road N80BE

may I pop past if any left (its now Saturday! Thank you

Yes, absolutely. I can’t recall if you’ve got the address: 34 Seymour Road. Just help yourself

Many thanks!

Hi, I would love some too. I can swap for a couple of pink rose campions if you fancy? Liz

Hi Liz,

I've had a couple of replies and I'm leaving the plants out by my side gate later tonight [I shan't be home until after 7].

If they're still there tomorrow I'll let you know.

Thanks

So, I still have some Solomons Seal and lots of hellebores if you would like to help yourself? They're by the side gate at 34 Seymour Road N8

Thanks very much! I’ll pop round later. Do you want a couple of rose campions in return? 

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service