Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Long story, but would anyone who has used Dan James for their loft conversion relatively recently be willing to have a chat with me about them ASAP, i.e. in the next day or so?

I've read all the reviews on here for them, but there's nothing like having a conversation with someone to really find out the nitty gritty.

I'd be most grateful

Tags for Forum Posts: dan james, loft conversion

Views: 6446

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Would love hear some feedback too, if at all possible? 

Much appreciated. 

Hi,

If you send me a connection request I can give you my phone number and we can have a chat.

Hi josephine would you mind also giving me

feedback too please? I will send you a connection request.

many thanks

fenella 

Hi Josephine, I too would love to hear about your current experience with Dan James? Is it okay if I send you a connection request and PM you? Thanks so much - Arnie

Hi Josephine, would you mind sharing your experience with Dan James with us as well?

Well, it's not really stellar to be honest. We are 11 months into a loft conversion that was supposed to be 3 months max. I'm not impressed with the communication or the organisation skills of Dan James. Or with their roofers, but maybe they have a new team of roofers now.

Im having similar issues no awnsering of the phone excuse after excuse as to why no one is here doing anything was all going very well at the first stages to get the first chunk of money from the job now on the last stages of payments.nothing at all

Hi Pete, I have sent you a connection request, we are having the same problem and would like to talk to you if possible. Thanks

Hi Lola,

I too have been using Dan James- I have sent you a connection request,

many thanks

fenella 

Hi Lola, we are trying to get together all those affected by Dan James to get together and discuss experience and solution. I have sent you a connection request. William :)

Hi Josephine, we are trying to get together all those affected by Dan James to get together and discuss experience and solution. I have sent you a connection request. William :)

Hi,

They completed our loft in July 2022. Our roof leaks and Dan has told us he resigned at the end of August this year and to contact Jaime but no response from him as of yet. 

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service