Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Dear all,

Not sure if this is the best category for this, so please feel free to redirect me if needed.

My husband is working on his bachelor dissertation for Urban Design and because he is very passionate about infrastructure and community wellbeing, he chose to talk about cycling in Haringey - he would have done all of London, but he is limited by the requirements given to him by his university. 

https://forms.gle/9DXZEEBYmm4itfAp9

It is a very simple survey that lasts no more than 5-7 minutes. You don’t need to necessarily cycle or want to do so, all opinions are welcome and important.

Thank you very much for your help!

Adina

IMPORTANT NOTE: There is a small mistake in the survey, where it is written Harringay it should say Haringey, as the latter is the borough and the former, the neighbourhood.

Tags for Forum Posts: survey

Views: 474

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for posting, I'd be glad to help

Thank you for filling out the survey! My husband is very grateful for everybody who takes the time to fill it out. :D

Done

Thank you very much Michael! Much appreciated. :)

I have just completed the survey. 

The questions appear to be confusing Harringay with Haringey. I have assumed Haringey throughout.
glad to see that someone is looking at cycling in Haringey. 

Dear Luke,

Thank you so much for pointing this out! Indeed it is a mistake. Haringey is indeed the borough and Harringay the neighbourhood, my husband apologises for the confusion, he has been working rather intensely and subconsciously wrote it wrong.

He can not change it now since it might affect some of the answers, for the actual submission it will be corrected (once all the data is collected). I will add a note on this post to point out the mistake, thank you!

We are both very passionate about cycling, so thank you for giving us your feedback! :D

Done

Thank you very much Pete!

Also done.

Many thanks! :)

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service