Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Hi everyone,

New in the area, I just wonder if there are local shops (beyond Homebase) selling Christmas Trees near the Salisbury pub? If the money can help support a cause that would be even better.
Thanks!

Tags for Forum Posts: christmas trees

Views: 703

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you Osbawn, a bit far indeed, but that might be good to know for other people.

Big pile by Endymion road Gate - Finsbury Park 

Just read there will be a shortage due to Russia having issues - reported one of UK biggest suppliers 

Hi Bob,

I didn't know Russia is one of the UK biggest suppliers. I'm trying to find a more local option, but thanks for the info!

Thanks for the info Peter, I'll have a look tomorrow.

There is a sale outside the Langam club each year, also on Ritches Road (corner with St Anns), one next to Jam in Jar, and a few dotted along green lanes shops... so plenty of choice,  poetically just need to wait for Lockdown to end

Thank you Sheila. I'll have a look (now that the lock-down seems to ease a bit)

You could support a local family business who’ll deliver you a tree, which you can buy or rent AND they’ll make a donation to Chestnuts Primary school www.christmasonthehill.co.uk

Enter the code Chestnuts20 to make the donation

Attachments:

Hi,

Thanks for this! That's exactly what I was looking for. I've had a look at the renting options. It's a bit expensive with the delivery/pick up but worth considering (in addition to the donation to the Chestnut Primary school!)

Wait until about 6th January  , there will be plenty of free ones littering a pavement near you.

VIZ PSA.

Hence why I'm considering renting one Tim.
Can I kindly ask you what "VIZ PSA" means?

VIZ- The well known comic, PSA- Public Service Announcement

Really recommend the Christmas Tree people at Finsbury Park - we get ours there every year and they always last really well, we'll be getting ours there tonight! Part of their profits go towards planting trees in Africa, and they plant a tree for everyone they cut down.

https://www.christmasforest.co.uk/pages/finsbury-park

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service