Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Hello dear people! 

We are organising charity event for Ukraine, it will be all day event with live music, food, drinks, comedy, other entertainment and raffle to raise money. 100% of our profits will go to Ukrainian charities. We are still looking for volunteers to perform and just help setting up the event. Please get in touch if you wanna help in any way and see you there no matter what! Thanks!

Facebook event: https://fb.me/e/1wA0obhgj 

E-mail: info@latvianbakedgoods.co.uk

Tags for Forum Posts: ukraine

Views: 651

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It's brilliant that you're doing this. Happy to help set up/take down.

Just send me a direct message to let me know when to show up.

Best,

David

Hello Andris, my grandmother was from Odessa. I went to Odesa as a tourist in 1990 and loved it. The people, the Opera house, the concert hall, the streets, shops, restaurants, the port and the beach - all WOW.  have a bran new unused electric guitar that i would like to go to your raffle. i have sent a PC request to talk more Best Geraldine 

Sunday's event was truly AMAZING, Well Done to you and ALL who gave their time. Your pastries were excellent too. Please let us know the amount raised when you can. 

Hi Geraldine, thanks for coming and supporting! We have raised 1,8k but we still have people who needs to pay for the auction. Hopefully we will make 2k

Great night. Well done guys.

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service