Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Does anyone know if this shop is any good... thinking of getting them to lay some lino in me kitchen.     Would appreciated any views?

Views: 607

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We have had a couple of carpets fitted by them and they are fine. Nice chaps.

We also bought vinyl flooring from them but fitted by our builders.

we've had excellent experiences with them.

I found them very helpful.  Would definitely recommend them.

They recently did a carpet for us, a good job. Suspect you don't have as much choice as elsewhere (but hey sometimes you can have too much choice...!). Very helpful too.

We had our hallway and staircase carpet laid by them and they did a great job. Their prices are pretty reasonnable too.

Yes,I used them & they were terrific.  They had one of the types I was looking for but not the other, so they said if I got a sample from elsewhere (John Lewis) they'd buy & fit it, & they did, for less than JL would have charged.  They were friendly & helpful & efficient.  Recommended.

Yes, our bathroom lino was bought from and laid by them last year. They were friendly and efficient.

Had a carpet fitted by them. Would not recommend.

Yes great place - we had our bedroom carpet fitted with them - nice job

Yeah - I'd endorse these endorsements, if this is Harringay Carpets. We bought a bedroom and stair carpet and had it laid by them about three years ago. Very prompt, professional and good quality.

Does anyone know of a flooring company or carpet shop who will do a job without you having to move the furniture. I need a new bedroom carpet but will not be able to move the furniture out of the room before hand as there is nowhere to put it

Most companies will move furniture for you, but they will charge you extra for that.

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service