Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Hi All

Were looking to hire a campervan for a week in June, weve not owned one before so looking to hire one for a week to see if wed really like it.

If anyone has one and would be willing to hire please let me know.

Many Thanks

Matt

Views: 193

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Matt, I don't have a campervan I can hire you, but I am hiring one through Yescarpa for the 2nd time this summer. You're hiring off private owners so you have to tell them a bit about your trip before they'll agree to rent their pride and joy but it's worked well for me so far. There's a guy locally with a van on there, depends how fancy you want the van to be. Worth a look if you haven't seen that site already. 

Hi Matt,

Yes!

We wanted to do the same and our van is now available for weeks/weekends to hire.

I haven’t got round to listing it on the site mentioned below, and others, yet, but I will do soon.

It also may be possible to avoid some fees if direct.

She is a 4 berth with pop top roof and sink, hob and  fridge etc

We love her!

Feel free anyone to message me on here for further details. 

We are just opposite the ladder.

Cheers,

Rob

I would also be interested in hiring (long weekend/week later on in the summer?) Used to have a VW camper long ago and sadly missed. What sort is yours and also rates? Also now have a small dog so not sure if this would be a problem in your van,of course would remove all hairs before return, let me know? Yas (07890183312)

I would also be interested in hiring (long weekend/week later on in the summer?) Used to have a VW camper long ago and sadly missed. What sort is yours and also rates? Also now have a small dog so not sure if this would be a problem in your van,of course would remove all hairs before return, let me know? Yas (07890183312)

RSS

Advertising

© 2022   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service