Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Another recommendation for Efrem, FM Electrical & Fire Alarm Services Ltd

I was looking for an electrician able to come round the same day, to wire a new ceiling light, and saw a recommendation for Efrem on Harringay Online. I'd just like to add my own recommendation. He came as arranged, took time to explain what he was doing and did the job very quickly - as well as answering several other related questions. On top of this, his charging was very reasonable. A very good choice: I will be calling him for any future electrical jobs. His contact number is 075 3491 7900.

Tags for Forum Posts: electrician

Views: 687

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Endorsing all these recommendations for Efrem, what a lovely man, with his daughter acting as assistant.

Prompt, reliable, efficient and reasonable, who could want more?!

Philip, Duckett Road

Would also recommend Efrem, he was able to accommodate an urgent job we needed doing (replacing an oven and a bit of rewiring) and was very reasonable too. Will use him again.

Another thumbs up for Efrem, he quickly sorted out a safety issue in our bathroom, identified by our plumber, at very short notice this morning.

Unfortunately I had a no-show experience with Efrem yesterday . I texted him that I would be a little late and then texted him again when I got home 5 minutes later than our scheduled appointment at 12noon.  He then replied he would not be able to come over but would come over after 6pm  as he was working in Heathrow. That was fine with me.  He didn't turn up and didn't contact me. I left him a message at 7.30pm  but got no reply.  Still nothing this morning. It was a small job - a bathroom light fitting that had given up.  He quoted £80 for coming out and said if it didn't take more than an hour there would be no extra charge which was fine with me.  I was disappointed because he sounded like a nice man. If anyone has any recommendations for a reliable electrician I'd really appreciate it. 

Very good service from Efrem. Showed up as arranged; diagnosed and remedied problems with kitchen wiring. Polite, good-humoured, tidy and efficient.  Sorted problems on the day, and provided additional general advice without being pushy.  Worked late into the evening to resolve the problems. All for a reasonable price. Would certainly use again.

I also had a really good experience with Efrem and can't recommend him highly enough. I had several electric faults and a really scary buzzing in the kitchen. Efrem came round at the end of his already long working day to check things out and make everything safe. He definitely did go the extra mile to figure out what the problem was which was tricky and tough as the developers had done such a botch job that it was near impossible to get to anything. Nothing was wired as it should be and he had to hoist the fridge out of the kitchen cabinet to check the socket which was behind it and even then near impossible to get to. He never complained and just got on with it and stayed the course until it was fixed and managed to turn into a contortionist to get it done. His charges are really reasonable too, and I will definitely use him again if I have another electrical problem. His number is ‭07534 917900‬

Another thumbs up for Efrem.  Following others' recommendations from HoL, this week he fitted some under kitchen worktop lights efficiently and effectively, and has given me a good price for further work.....

After reading reviews of Efrem on HOL I booked him to do some work for me this week.  He came and refitted all of my kitchen/bathroom lights.  Problems he encountered along the way were dealt with efficiently and well. He had to come back the following evening as one of the lights supplied was incorrect and while he was here he did another job for me as well. He is local and also does 24/7 call outs and I will certainly use him again.

Thanks for the recommendation here - Efrem sorted out my electric problem very efficiently. 

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service